Epilogue : Untold

Three years later..

Breezes from the cold wind indicates the shifting of new season, there will be no more summer to melt the coldness which engulf his cold heart. Despite the changes, his heart will remain cold. He found himself was lost in his own thought, something that he usually did every night. Love that he built with Yeoul for years, the obstacles that they had to go through before things fall into its place three years ago only remained as memories.

Good memories. He embedded it deep in his heart.

"Appa..." he felt a small tug at the hem of his shirt. He snapped out from his deep thought as his eyes met sleepy little Minyeol "It is cold outside, let's get inside appa" the corner of his lips quivered upwards into the cutest smile which warmth Jimin's heart.

Jimin crouched down, wiping the wetness at the end of Minyeol's nose "Why are you awake son? You don't want to get sick" he picked him up carefully, closing the glasses door before making his way to his room which he used to share with Yeoul before.

Settling Minyeol under the cover, his eyes wandered to Minyeol's face "You really resemble your mother, don't you think" he bit his lower lips trying not to shed any tears tonight. Tears and Jimin seemed to complement each other lately, he did not know how easy it was for him to cry. At one point, Jimin needed to spend an hour in the bathroom just to bawl his eyes out.

Quick witted Minyeol nodded in agreement as a small smile lingered across his face "I miss omma.. Is she doing alright, daddy" he interlaced his fingers in Jimin hands, earning a heavy sigh from the older man. Jimin was used to Minyeol calling him 'appa' and 'daddy' changing the nicknames when he felt like it. It reminded him to how Yeoul would use 'Park Jimin' or 'Baby' in her daily conversation. As Minyeol grew a year older, he realized how much he resembled Yeoul instead of him. Physical wise yes, but attitude wise it went back to Yeoul.

"Your mother is doing fine, I am sure she makes a lot of friends there" he grazed his thumb over Minyeol's small hand. It felt so right and warm. The only thing that could put a smile on his face is the presence of his kids.

"Then I am fine with omma leaving us, if she is happy" he yawned cutely as his eyelids fluttered in process.

Jimin's heart ached, was he fine with Yeoul leaving them? No, he was not.

"Mm... me too.. Close your eyes and sleep. You have school tomorrow" he kissed the top of his head, caressing his hair affectionately. Jimin waited for few more minutes until he was sure that Minyeol had fallen asleep. He then made his way silently outside the room to get some drinks. He owed that to his dry throat. It screamed for alcohol.

He took the remaining beers inside the fridge as a heavy sigh escaped his cold lips. Like a routine, he would spend at least two hours drinking alone or sometimes one of the members would give him a company when they slept over. The alcohol helped to wash away the pain and sorrow in him. Nonetheless, it couldn't erase the love that he had for Yeoul and the memories of Yeoul would remain alive.

Taking a sip from his glass, Jimin stared blankly at the cold tile "Baby... can't you just come back?" he ruffled his hair in desperation.

"Park Jimin...look at me..." Yeoul whispered between her tears. Jimin shook his head stubbornly, averting his eyes from meeting hers. He couldn't bear the thought of not seeing those beautiful eyes again after this. He let his tears flowed down heavily, not caring how ugly he appeared at the moment.

"Jims... please look at me.." she persuaded.

"Baby..." she used the last ounce of her strength to cup both of his cheeks. His bloodshot eyes were in mess, and it pained her to see her man in pain. Jimin had never shown this hidden side of him in front of anyone not even his members. The last time when they won their daesangs, Jimin held back his tears until they were back home then only he cried his eyes out until there's no more tears left for him to squeeze.

He breathed in deeply before gazing into Yeoul's sad one "Babe....you will be fine" he muttered. The urge to cry choked him, made it hard to breathe.

"You too will be fine. Please take care of yourself. Minyeol and our princess" Yeoul smiled sadly as her face scrunched up in pain.

"Don't say that, you won't be leaving us. You will be fine" he clutched onto her hand harder showing his desperation and persistence. He was not ready to let Yeoul go. Not that he could imagine living his life without Yeoul in it. That sorrowful life by far had never occurred to him would happen this fast. Why?

Yeoul squished his hands tighter, breathing heavily in between "I love you so much Jimin.. never forget that.. We will meet again for sure. Can you promise me one thing?" she uttered weakly. The words coming from her mouth was incoherent, for some reasons Jimin could make it out from it.

Jimin bit down his tongue to quell the sound of his ugly sobbing "Yes baby... what is it?' he pecked her lips softly making Yeoul smile.

"Remember to love yourself. I will always love you even from afar. When you miss me, you know where to find me" she used her free hand to stroke his face one last time, pulling him closer to him for a short endearing kiss.

Once she's drawn her last breath, she said "I..Love you...Park Jimin" Jimin stood, cradling his wife in his arm and started crying loudly. Yeoul's mother fell to her knees, clutching onto her chest "YEOUL-AH...." the thick atmosphere in the room was filled with tears and sobs from every corner.

Na Yeoul: Time of death, September 12, 2021. 10.22 PM.