~Ill do it for you~

Eeeeeee yayyyyyyy poggggg another chapterrrr started on the same nightttttt Funnnnn

-

Philza's POV:

I've been meeting up with the two for a couple days now and I think I want to ask them if they want to live with me. Tommy hasn't spoken very much but I think he's still getting used to people, which I understand and want to help him with. I've already done the interviewing, all the boring stuff. And it came in accepted so all I need is their consent and they'll be moving in it less than a week. I start my car, getting ready to go, stretching as my arms touching the roof.

As I walk inside the house I notice 3 things, first one, someone is screaming, second Tubbo is crying from what sounds like his bedroom and third, no one answered the door so I let myself in which means something is going on. I rush up the stairs towards the two boy's bedroom. I see Tubbo on his bed crying his face in his hands, "Tubbo!what happened?!" I rubbed his back trying to calm him, he couldnt speak from all the shaking so he just pointed to the door, "I'll be right back" I promise, rushing out of the room. I head towards where I last heard the screaming which is downstairs. rushing down the stairs I go to the living room where I find Karla, the short, brown haired girl who greeted me the first time I was here. And Tommy, who was the one screaming. Or well, shouting at Karla. "I can take care of him! Why don't you understand!" He yelled at her, not noticing me "Tommy your 16! You can't even take care of yourself if you tried, let alone 2 people, no matter how hard you try, you cant."she paused, "There will be someone to take you guys in, like Phil! We've talked about it and he loves you guys!" Tommy scoffed at her comment, "He's just like all the rest! he'll acts kind until we leave and then he's gonna see how crap I am and send us back. I'm not a kid anymore Karla, I've done this before." He looked hurt, from the inside out. Karla sighed, giving up and walking out of the room. That's when Tommy saw me, realizing I was probably there the entire time, I looked at him concerned. He scoffed "Don't pity me! We both know you don't care for me.." He snarled. I sighed walking over to him, putting my arm on his shoulder I speak "I don't hate you Tommy.. I-.. I'm going to leave you and Tubbo for today, I'll be back tomorrow." I say to him, walking away and out the door, knowing I probably wouldn't get a reply.

~-~

"Tommy stop that tickles!" Tubbo laughed at Tommy tickling him. "Nu uh! Not unless you let me have the top bunk!" Tubbo scoffs, knowing he always steals the top bunk from his younger brother. "Okay okay!" They both sat laughing for a minute. Tubbo sighed, going to look at Tommy "What?" Tommy ask curiously. "How would you feel about living with Philza?" Tommy looked deep in thought, thinking for a minute. "Tubbo you know my answer. I won't say no, but I'd only do it for you.." Tommy looked back to Tubbo and smiled lightly, both knowing it was forced. They both sat in silence content with each others presence, Tubbo a little more excited then Tommy but both still happy. Happy to be together

~-~

Philza's POV:

I set aside my bag walking through the hall and up the stairs. At this point everyone knows who I am and I can just come inside. Out of habit I just go up the stairs to the two brother's room. I don't hear anything so I walk in, seeing them in the same situation a saw them in when I first met them, ironic huh. Tubbo sat in the beanbag playing with Tommy's hair, who was fast asleep, I smile at the situation. "Hey" I greet the older boy "Hi Philza!" He whispers smiling. "How's Tommy?" I haven't been here since yesterday afternoon hoping their all okay. "Better, we talked and everything." He replied, I nod, wanting to get straight to the point. "So Tubbo, I was wondering if you two wanted to live with me?"
-
POGGGGGG YAYYYYYYY :D I got all my ideas and plots for this story down and I hope to make it atleast 15+ chapters but don't take my word for it! Also I think I'm gonna make a schedule so it's either gonna be, Monday, Wednesday, Friday or Tuesday, Thursday. Or weekends? Which do you prefer? Because I also have school and out of school activities. Anyways, hope you have a good day ❤️