Touch Me

Smiling in front of him stood George. Why was he in his dream?

George's brown hair brushed against his forehead with his typical white glasses sitting on top. His eyes sparkled in the bright moonlight. Light freckles were sprinkled around his face. What was distracting Dream the most were his lips. The lips he wished he could kiss. The lips he wished would brush against his own. The lips he wished were his and only his.

'I need to stop thinking like this.'

"Hey, Dream,"

The man's voice startled him. He quickly looked back at his eyes. He never realized how short George was.

"you found me."

Confused, Dream took a while to respond.

"What do you mean?"

He took a step back. George stood still with his hands in his blue hoodie. His black sweatpants seemed like they were too big for him.

"I'm right here Dream. Don't you love me?"

He flinched at the word "love". Did George know he had feelings for him?

Dream messed with George's hair, almost knocking down his glasses. His hair felt so soft, softer than his own hair.

"Of course I love you silly, but you're not real."

George snatched Dream's hand and placed it on his chest. A small blush appeared on his face. He could feel his friend's heartbeat. It felt so real, but he couldn't let his dream take over.

Pushing his hand away, Dream backed up a few more steps.

George took some steps forward. He looked offended.

"What's wrong? You love me, Dream. Say it!"

He tried backing up more, but his back hit something. A large tree was in the way. George was only a few steps away. His legs weren't working. They didn't even budge.

'Why can't I move?'

He stopped about a foot away from him. A large smirk was placed on George's face. He began to speak in a whispering way.

"Do you want to kiss me?"

Dream covered his eyes with his arm. Blood was quickly rushing to his head. Why was George acting like this? It was driving him nuts!

Soft breathing on his ears and neck made him jump. He was right in front of him, only a few inches away.

"Touch me. Feel me."

A cold hand was placed onto his face. The other hand grabbed Dream's arm that was hiding his face. It was pulled down to his side. He met George's gaze. Brown eyes were looking into his emerald green eyes.

"I'm all yours."

Warm lips met his. Not too soft and not too hard; it was the perfect kiss. Butterflies were in his stomach. Dream couldn't believe what was happening. Months of wanting to feel his friend's touch were over. He finally got what he wanted.

They were flipped around. George now had his back against the tree and Dream was where he was standing. He picked up his legs and put them around his waist. He pinned George, not letting him move. Dream's lips moved down to his neck. Small pecks were placed on his bare skin. A quiet whimper left George's mouth when he went over a certain area. Understanding this, he went back to the same spot and didn't stop.

"C-Clay,"

He loved to hear his name get called out. Whimpers were repeatedly going into his ears. George's hands were travelling up Dream's shirt. His cold touch made his hair stand on end. It was electrifying.

He stopped to catch his breath. They were both heavily breathing, not knowing what to say. Both of their faces looked like ripe tomatoes.

'I can't believe that just happened.'

George got down and fixed his hair. He looked up at Dream and smiled. He put his head down, making their foreheads touch. They let out a small giggle.

"We're made for each other,"

He got up on his tippy toes and whispered something in his ears.

"we're soulmates, Clay."

--------------------

His eyes opened.

'What...just...happened?'

Dream woke up dripping in sweat. Sunlight was scattered on the floor of his room. On his side was Patches peacefully sleeping. Music was still playing in his ears. Taking his airpods out, he went straight into his bathroom. He turned on his shower and took off the remaining clothes he had on.

After changing into a new outfit, he headed to the downstairs of his apartment. His kiss with George kept replaying in his head. It felt so real when in reality, it was all just a dream.

His kitchen was all clean, same for the rest of his apartment. Dream likes keeping everything organized and neat. A pan was put onto the stove and eggs were taken out of the fridge. He placed two pieces of bread into the toaster and began to cook scrambled eggs.

Dream scrolled through Twitter as he ate. He noticed that George tweeted something. He blushed as he read his name.

--------------------

George @GeorgeNotFound

I'm about to start streaming! Make sure to stop by! I know I just streamed yesterday but I'm pretty bored :]

--------------------

He checked the time.

"It's 9:56 a.m., meaning that it is 2:56 p.m. in England."

Dream finished his breakfast so he could make it in time for the beginning of his stream. He placed his plate in the sink he ran upstairs. As he was turning on his pc, he heard a quiet meow. He turned around and saw Patches jump down from the bed.

'Shoot!'

He picked her up and took her downstairs to where her food bowl was. Dream filled up her bowl with cat food and let her eat in peace. Once again, he sprinted up the stairs. Leaving the door open, Dream sat down in his chair as he loaded up twitch on one of his monitors. He put on his headphones and joined the stream.

There he was. George's webcam was on and he was waving at the screen. He couldn't help but smile at the man in front of him.

"Hello everyone! Welcome, welcome!"

Dream decided to donate and write a small message. After a while of thinking about what to say, he typed it out and hit enter. The message was read out loud, so George and his viewers were both able to hear the donation.

"Lol, hey cutie ;)"