CHP 42

(A/N): Warning. Sensitive subjects ahead.

It's dark and it's extremely cold. The atmosphere is bone-chilling yet Jimin doesn't even know where he is. His head sways left to right softly and he slowly yet unwillingly acquaints himself with the blindfold covering his eyes. His first instinct is to remove it but only then does he register the fact that his limbs are bound to what he can only assume to be bed posts as he's laying supine.

And even then, he gives it a shot and tugs against them. With misguided expectations, he's confused as rather than the restraints being rough and coarse, they're smooth and dulcet. To the touch, it closely resembles velvet. And to his realization, as does the piece of fabric obstructing his vision. In spite of his current position, seemingly enough, Kai is being gentle with him - well, as gentle as he can be considering the circumstances.

Suddenly he can hear footsteps approaching the bedroom and his movements still. He acts as though he's still unconcious as the door swings open and closes. He's afraid that as Kai gets closer, he'll be able to hear the ear piercing sound of his heart thumping unruly in his chest. And it only quickens as the bed dips by his legs.

"Finally, I have you to myself..." Kai murmurs and runs a finger down the blond's jaw. "But you fucking smell like him and that needs to change," the man sighs, pulling his hand away.

Currently, Jimin is thankful for the blindfold covering his eyes as it hides the uncontrollable reaction of revolt he has toward Kai's touch. He doesn't do much exploring of his body after that but there's such an illness behind his words that all the blond can do is mentally prepare for the torment following.

He has every urge to cry. To burst into tears and finally surrender to the man who has been so desperate to have him in his clutches. But as he thinks about his small family at home - Namjoon, Taehyung, Haechan... Jeongguk - he can feel a small flicker of fight left within him. It isn't bright, nor is it strong. But it's in existence. It's present, and that's all he needs. A fragment of hope.

"...God, I missed seeing you like this. Tied up and vulnerable."

Jimin nearly breaks out into a soft cry as a hand lifts the hem of his hoodie and moves along his stomach. It's slow at first, seemingly calculated. The man pinches his side and the blond yelps sharply, tugging against the silk around his wrists and ankles.

"...You think I'm stupid, Jimin?"

A thick, sinister laugh filters into his ears. His cover is blown and so he doesn't hold back as strongly as he did. He bites down hard on his bottom lip, feeling his eyes sting with impending tears.

"N-no, I'm sorry," he whispers and his voice is hoarse from all of his screaming.

"...It's okay. God, you're always such a good boy for me. Apologizing when you do something wrong, isn't that right?" Kai praises, pulling his hand out from beneath the blond's hoodie.

Jimin whimpers quietly. He opens his mouth to let out a gentle weep, however a finger is forced into his mouth. He pushes his head further into the pillow, attempting to put cease to the intrusion. But it goes to no use as Kai is as persistent as always, forcing it deeper into his mouth until he's gagging.

He's pulling against the blue velvet, releasing stomach churning sounds as Kai's finger remains in his wet mouth, bending and curving, dipping further and pulling out just to drop back in. Jimin wants nothing more than to bite his fucking finger off but if he does, he knows it will simply make him angrier. And an angry Kai is scary.

Kai finally pulls his finger out slowly, smearing drool along Jimin's full lips until they're glistening and glimmery - almost as if coated by a faint layer of gloss. He's ungovernable of the choked sobs he releases and can't seem to steer away from the taste left on his tongue.