Into the Future

After witnessing the first wave of the people witnessing Subaru's adventure to their world, they are patiently waiting for what will be the new wave will give them. Madara heard something eerie and he and the gods stood up.

"Wh-Why are you standing up?" Crusch asked.

"I don't know if you can hear anything around you but, this is it for us in guiding you to watch Subaru's adventures to your world. This means, our job here is already done." Madara said.

"Huh? B-But, who will guide us in watching the second wave of Subaru-kun's and our future?!" Rem asked in worry.

"Take it easy, Rem. We reminded you that the gods that will join you aren't as kind as us. Because if any of you act strange or up against what they'll see in the future episodes, those gods will restrain you until you accept what happened to the future." Nezuko said.

"Is our future that bad...?" Otto asked.

"Let's hope that we won't see anything gore and disturbing into the next one." Julius said.

"Subaru..." Reinhard uttered.

"And by the way, you'll be having new friends joining you guys in watching the future!" Nezuko said.

"New friends?" Emilia asked as above them, a bright light appeared and several people fell from it.

"Ow!"

"Damn it, Daphne!"

"Don't you dare touch me!"

"Who the hell are you huh?!"

"Calm down, Garfiel." The new people who appeared are the additional cast of Re: Zero in Season 2. They are dressed in casual attire and a special cloak to prevent the current viewers to know about them.

"Wh-Who are you guys?" Otto asked.

"Ah! Hey there, everyone!" Typhon greeted.

"Do we have to act like different people for these people? That God seems to have taken my soul after what he did to us." Sehkmet said while scratching her head.

"We are adventurers from a world near yours! And we are here to be with you guys in watching Subaru's life and your future as well!" Minerva said.

"And Daphne is still restrained..." Jotaro facepalmed.

"To prevent her from eating someone." Nezuko whispered.

"Adventurers from a world near ours? Nice to meet you all!" Otto said.

"It is strange to be with these people. And that girl..." Echidna uttered while looking at Emilia and Scorpio released a menacing haze on her.

"I-I know, I know." Echidna uttered nervously.

'Remember, you damn witches have no powers in here anymore. You don't have the right to scare or intimidate them with your personality. Once they learn anything about you women, better act nice to them, or all of you will be buried alive in a spiked coffin.' Scorpio warned through telepathy to the witches and the other casts, making them shudder in fear.

"Now, shall we begin watching the next episode?" Puck asked.

"Well, hey, before we leave, we need to tell you this about your future you'll be seeing." Jotaro said seriously.

"Huh? What is it?" Priscilla asked.

"Unlike the first wave, you bastards will be seeing more thrilling and scary episodes. And of course, there will be shocking episodes as well, so... I wish you all best of luck." Jotaro said and now walks away from them.