014

October 13th

Skye and Levi hurried out of the art room as soon as the final bell rang, sticking close to each other as they rushed through other people in the halls, especially if they walked like turtles. They were wearing their matching jerseys today, looking absolutely adorable, so there was plenty of attention surrounding that, but they could care less. Of course, they had to take home "the Three Stooges" as Levi called them before their mall trip, but once they finally were on their way, it was smooth sailing from there.

With catchy Taylor Swift tunes blasting on the radio, Skye yelled the lyrics at the top of her lungs while Levi attempted to stay focused and not watch as she looked insanely adorable. They couldn't just crash and ruin the entire mall trip before it even happened, no way would that happen. Levi refused to ruin it, especially since Skye wanted to find a dress, and he would be damned if he wasn't going to help her find the best dress in the entire building. Hell, the best in the entire state. Maybe even the country, but that might be a reach.

"Oh, I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night. I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're bout to cry." Skye sang, doing the signature clap at the end of that certain line, which made Levi chuckle. "And I know your favorite songs, and you tell me bout your dreams. Think I know where you belong. Think I know it's with me..."

As they headed towards a stoplight, Skye sang the next lyric as she looked Levi right in the eyes, using her fist as a pretend microphone while she did. She then turned away as she belted out the rest of the song, having Levi entranced by her, but he snapped out of it once the car behind him beeped a few times. It was definitely loud enough to get his attention quickly, that's for sure.

"Eyes on the road, buddy!" She exclaimed, lightly slapping his right arm as he drove only one-handed. He was such a show-off, Skye knew that all too well, but she loved it when he did it anyway.

"I passed my driver's test with flying colors, don't worry!" Levi replied. "Besides, you don't even have a permit."

Oh, he did not just go there. Two could play at that game, especially in Skye's world. "Well, I was pretty damn good at bike riding until someone ran it over. Someone named, hm, I don't know, Levi Rudy Daniels!"

"I said I was sorry!" He whined. "And... stop using my middle name. I hate it."

"I hate mine too, but I don't complain." She shrugged.

If Skye got to know Levi's middle name, then he just had to find out hers no matter what it took. "Well, what's your middle name?"

"I'm not telling you," Skye smirked.

"I'll figure it out, Skye. Don't tempt me." Levi jokingly threatened although he meant it when he said he would figure it out. He would have his ways somehow.

"Aren't I already tempting you cause I said I wouldn't tell you my middle name?" She raised an eyebrow, and all Levi could do was change the subject and act like she wasn't one hundred percent right, which she was.

"I'm just gonna park-"

"Gotcha." Skye teased.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sounds of me trying to park," Levi said, looking at the rearview mirror as he attempted to squeeze into a parking spot.