Chapter 39《Is he fake?》

Finn

It had been a month since Rossie is in coma but her condition is same, neither improving nor degrading . After work I daily go to hospital and stay there with my Rossie. It feels like home when I am with my Rossie .
She has been shifted to a normal ward which is a big room where I can stay too .

Well I asked doctor to arrange all this set up at my home and assign some nurses but he advised me that she can get out of coma anytime so it is better that she stay in the hospital and moreover she is feeded food in soluble form so it is not easy to maintain all that in home. So I agreed to him.

I just keep staring at her face always hoping that she would suddenly wake up someday and hug me . But I have been waiting since 1 month but nothing happened.

Natalie , Jack and Katy have been arrested for kidnapping charges against them.
I can't even imagine that Natalie did all this to part, me and Rossie . She seems a good friend but she was actually a bitch. She very well knew that how much I loved Rossie still she acted to be good in front of me and at my back she was continuously stabbing me.
I can never forgive her .

Right now I am sitting at a couch near Rossie's bed working on my laptop. I was going through the file of a very important deal.

Suddenly I heard someone's coughs. I looked around but no one was there except me and Rossie.

It means that Rosie coughed !!!
It is the only movement she had shown since one month.

I stood up and went towards her bed quickly.
I noticed some movements in her fingers also .

I immediately rushed out to call the doctors. Adrenaline was rushing furiously through my veins.

Within five minutes doctors came inside . They checked Rossie and injected something inside her.
After injecting that her eyes made some movements . Then she slowly opened her eyes.

My God!!!! She opened her eyes. She actually opened her eyes...
She had woke up from her coma...
My Rossie is back. My Rossie is back with me...
Thank God....
This time it feels like I have got a new life.
Through all this shit , finally we will be together.

A tear of happiness rolled down my eyes.
I wanted to rush to her and hug her and tell her how much I missed her..
And tell her that one second without her felt like years. Tell her that how much I missed her kiss and her embrace .

I was standing there in extreme ecstasy but doctors were still examining her.
I think like me they were also confused about her memory because this time she had got severe injuries in her head.

Did she even remember me??

Then doctors started discussing something among them .
Rossie fully opened her eyes and looked around the room . Her eyes landed on me and I skipped a beat.
Her beautiful emerald eye met mine and then she whispered, "Finn."

As soon as I heard this is, I rushed to her and hugged her tightly . Tears kept rolling down my eyes. There was no limit of my happiness at that time. I was at could nine. I kissed her forehead repeatedly.

She again whispered,"Finn." And wrapped a hand around my back.

Thank God!! She remember me . I can't hope more than this now. Today God has given me my ultimate happiness.

The doctor cleared his throat and signalled me to leave her so that they could examine her condition.

I kissed her forehead and stood aside.