Chapter 11

Giyu POV
I'm..I'm kissing (y/n)....w-why am I kissing (y/n)!?

I quickly pulled away and averted my eyes from her.

"Uh.." was all I could spit out. When I looked at (y/n), she had her hand covering her mouth, her face was bright red, and her eyes were wide.

Your POV
Oh...my gosh...oh my gosh...OH my GOSH OH MY GOSH

He-...he...oh my gosh he...he...his lip...my lips...soft...what!? Why me!? AAAAAAAAAAA

Giyu POV
Did...did I break her??

I tapped her shoulder and she just fell backwards.

. . .

Oh my god I BROKE (Y/N)

"(Y-Y/n)...I'm so...I'm sorry...please I don't know what I was thinking...I wasn't thinking...I was caught up in the moment...you were sad and I was not liking that you were sad...you looked pretty...and I just-"

(Y/n) shot up and looked me dead in the eyes. I felt kind of scared at the moment.

Does she...is she going to yell??

"Giyu Tomioka!" She yelled.

"Y-yes..?"

"I'm only going to say this once so you better listen up!" She pointed her finger at me. I nodded.

"I-I...I...like you..M-more than just a-a friend..." she said quietly. I looked at her confused.

"I'm sorry, you're going to have to speak up. I couldn't hear you." I deadpanned. She looked at me with a baffled expression.

"L-like I said...I'd only say it once...and I already s-said it once....s-stop looking at me with th-that expression!" She blushed as I looked at her with a dead expression.

"What'd you say..?" I asked again. She crossed her arms and snapped her head away from me.

"I'm not telling." She stated.

"What'd you say..?" I asked again.

"What do you want from me!? I already said it! Learn to listen!"

"But you said it so quietly that I couldn't even hear you." I said calmly.

"N...no...I didn't.." She looked down and pouted with her arms crossed.

"But you did-"

"Sh-shut up!!" She argued.

"(Y/n)."

"What!?" She shouted. I put my hand up to her mouth.

"You're too loud." I said as I watched her face go from (s/c), to bright red. She pushed my hand away.

"L-leave me alone..." She blushed.

It was silent for a long time before she got up.

"I think I'll leave now..." She turned around and headed for the door.

"(Y/n)-" I heard the door slide shut. She was gone.

Your POV
What the hell is wrong with me...he kisses me...and I can't even tell him how I feel...I mean I did...

But I was too quiet.

I'm pathetic..

I also shouted at him a lot and argued.

I'm annoying..

I couldn't even realize how he felt at that moment...or even explain how I felt.