08.

Harley & Mallory.

After the gala all Harley and Mal wanted to do was stay in bed and make love, of course, love was made along with good pounding, who could blame Mal though, he loved feeling Harley inside him, stretching him and filling him. "I knew I created a monster." Harley mumbled as he and Mal panted heavily, they were both sweaty and tired but that wouldn't stop either of them to go for yet another round of sex.

"We are both insatiable, don't blame me only." Mal retorted as he lay his head on Harley's massive chest. "I will concede to yours if you conceded to mine." The wolf argued and Mal chuckled knowing arguments between them never worked out in his favor. "I'm not going to fall for your twisted little game today, I concede." Mal mumbled with a grin as Harley glared at him, he knew denying his mates's kicks would definitely make him angry.

"It's evening already, we've been in bed all day, have had sex I don't know how many times if you count past the tenth time, you my love are a gift from the goddess." Harley remarked as he placed a kiss on Mal's forehead. "Your gift needs to go to the toilet, and also he is hungry." Mal responds with a cheeky grin and like the good mate he was, Harley carried his mate to the bathroom. "You know we could dinner by the fireplace, and watch movies." Mal offered and Harley seemed to agree with the idea, he didn't want to be outside, he would rather enjoy the winter weather with his mate by the fire.

"So I talked to Hilda, she wants to hold a sort of brunch for us this saturday, do you want to go?" Mal asked his mate and the man nodded silently, he had gotten used to the silent responses, he was now accustomed to his mate being silent and it didn't bother him because he could feel his emotions and their minds were always open to each other. Harley washed his mate and himself as they talked even more. "Let me take care of you." Harley exclaimed as he carried Mal from the bathroom to the adjoined closet, after oiling and choosing comfort and warmth over style for both of them, Harley carried his mate downstairs.

"Italian, blueberry combo, baked potatoes, and Indian vegetable curry, how does that sound?" Harley questioned the giggling Mal who he held in his arms. "Sounds good Mr. Chef, I looked forward to eating your good food." Mal responded with a smile which Harley reciprocated. "All day we've found out the other job for that pretty little mouth of yours, now it's time to feed you." Harley winked at Mal after his statement, Mal was a blushing mess as he was set down on the blanket and cushions in front of the fireplace.

"When did you want to have kids, or if I'm accidentally pregnant, would we be ready?" Mal asked through the link and Harley chuckled. "My love, no one is ever ready to be a parent, not even the most prepared people, it just happens and we just do what we have to from then on." He replied his mate with a smile as the baked potatoes were done and cooling. "You're right I guess, no one is ever ready, by the way why isn't the office hounding you for not coming into work today, Hilda has been nagging me all day till I put her on voicemail." Mal questioned the wolf who had a kiss the beast apron on.

"I'm sure they have and I'm sure I ignored them, hopefully I will have a job tomorrow, if not I might become a stay at home husband." Harley replied with a grin that sparked interest in Mal. "So you're thinking of marrying me." Mal teased as he sipped on the cup of lemon and herb tea which Harley had made for him, the wine had made him dizzy by smell. "I am, but you'll know when it's practically done in front of you, it will be obvious and you'll be amazed." He responded with a wink that made Mallory swoon over how good looking the man was, it was unbelievable.