Liar pt. 2 - Mammon

A few hours later Mammon came back with your ring. He quietly made his way to your room. Not before getting caught by Satan.

"Took you long enough..." Satan trailed off as he noticed Mammon a little beat up.

"Yeah, yeah, shuddup. It was a pain in the ass to get back, but I shouldn't have taken it in the first place." Mammon groaned. Satan smiled slightly at his older brother.

"I covered for you so if Lucifer asks where you've been tell him you were at Madame gore's getting Y/n's ring cleaned." Satan said.

"You covered for me?" Mammon looked puzzled.

"Don't get too excited. Y/n was the one that wanted to, saying that you didn't deserve Lucifer punishing you." Satan sighed. "Y/n's too kind for their own good sometimes. If I were Y/n, you'd be dead by now."

"Y-Y/n covered for me...?" Mammon said surprised. You were so upset he thought that you surely would hate him forever. He hoped you'd forgive him.

"Just go see them." Satan sighed in frustration.

Mammon gave an awkward thanks and quickly went to your room. He knocked on the door.

"Y-Y/n? Are ya awake?" Mammon asked.

There was no answer. He turned the doorknob, surprised to find it wasn't locked. He quietly entered your room, finding you curled up in your bed. He frowned as he looked at you. He held his breath and made his way to you. He gently shook you, trying to get you to wake up.

"Y/n? Hey, wake up...please?" Mammon said as he rubbed your back. You finally woke up, feeling a little stuffy from crying.

"M-Mammon?" You said tiredly. You rubbed your eyes a bit. He gave you a weak smile.

"I uh...I got your ring back." Mammon said sheepishly as he pulled it out. And there it was, your ring. You let out a small gasp.

"You actually got it back..." you said. He took your hand in his and slipped the ring on. You smiled slightly.

"Yeah...I told you I would." Mammon said. You hugged him tightly. He slightly hissed in pain. Startled, you let him go.

"Ah, I'm sorry Mammon are you..." Your voice trailed off as you got a good look at Mammon. He had claw marks on his cheek and a cut on his nose. It seemed like he didn't get it back without a fight.

"Mammon...I'm so sorry" you whispered.

"Hey Hey no, don't. It's my fault you were upset all day, I deserve what I got." Mammon said.

"No you don't....I'm sorry." You said frowning.

"I should be the one apologizing." Mammon chuckled.

"Let me patch you up, it's the least I can do." You said. Mammon complied.

You both sat on the bed cross-legged from each other. You chanted a little healing spell you learned from Lucifer. Mammon's wounds were all healed.

"You're getting better at that." He said impressed. You smiled a bit, happy that he's okay.

"I'm sorry I pushed you earlier. I shouldn't have done that even if I was mad." You said. Mammon shook his head.

"Nah, I deserved that. I was being a huge jerk..." He said as he awkwardly scratched the back of his head. Before you can argue with him, Mammon took both your hands in his.

"Y/n...I-I l-love ya...a lot and the guilt of hurting ya is killin me. I hate that I made you cry..." He said timidly.

"I'm sorry I took your ring...and I'm sorry I lied to you about it. I promise you I won't do anything like that to you again." He said with a determined look in his eyes. You hesitated for a moment, not knowing what to say. But you can tell in his eyes that he was telling the truth.

"..I forgive you, you big idiot." You chuckled lightly and playfully punched his shoulder.

"Okay...I deserve that." Mammon said, rubbing his arm.

"You also deserve this" You said before kissing his lips. He kissed you back, with adoration and some desperation. You broke the kiss.

"Thanks for getting it back...I really appreciate you, and love you so much it's hard to explain." You chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, I was upset initially. But I knew you'd make it up to me. And I trust that you won't do that again." You hummed.

"Pfft, of course, I wouldn't. I'm the great Mammon after all." His eyes began to water. "I'm the best! I don't need some human to...to remind me."

"...just some human that's been nothing but an angel to me...and...and made me fall head over heels in love with them..." He murmured.

"Satan's right, ya know...you're too kind. I don't deserve you..." His head dropped.

Mammon tried holding back his tears. He didn't want you to see him cry. He wasn't exactly used to someone being so nice to him. Especially after he messed up, and badly at that. If Lucifer found out, Mammon knew for sure he'd be dead by now. He was so confused and overwhelmed with emotions he couldn't handle it. Why did he feel so vulnerable when he was with you? You gently lifted his chin and gave him a soft smile.

"You do deserve it...honey, please don't be so hard on yourself." You said softly as you wiped his tears away.

"When I first met you, I thought you were some jerk..." You said.

"Gee, thanks Y/n..." Mammon said with a frown.

"Let me finish, dummy! Getting to know you, I realized how much of a sweetheart you are. And...I found myself falling for you." You wiped another stray tear. "You're so cute and kind, and you have this sort of innocent charm I love."

"I-innocent charm..? S-shuddup..." He muttered quietly, tilting his head to the side a bit.

"That charm! I know it sounds weird but you seem genuine with your emotions...and that you're really protective over your family and care a lot about them...I love that. I love you" You said with a sparkle in your eye. He looked at you in awe and suddenly felt more tears fall down his face.

"Stupid human...making me feel like this." He chuckled, wiping his tears. You chuckled before engulfing him in a hug. He hugged you back tightly, not wanting to let you go. His body shook with quiet sobs. How can you be so nice to him?

"Ssh...it's okay love." You said, running a hand through his hair. You did your best to kiss the tears away.

"I love ya Y/n...t-thanks for carin so much..." Mammon murmured after some silence, he kissed the crook of your neck.

"I love you too." You giggled.

"I...was scared I was going to lose you after messing up so badly." Mammon scoffed. "That'd you'd break up with me and hate me forever..."

"Well for one, you can't get rid of me. And two, you're my boyfriend, no matter what happens I would never break up with you." You reassured him.

"And I'm glad I can't get rid of you. You're my stupid human...and mine only" Mammon said before kissing you.

That night you two laid there, cuddling and exchanging kisses. Mammon couldn't have been happier. He was happy that he could be greedy with you, because now he knew no matter what, you loved him.

Note: I literally can't make breakups or arguments that last forever or on a bad note it just doesn't sit well with me I'm sorry T^T