18

Author's P.O.V

     "I-landers please come to the lobby" The voice said while the I-landers were resting. Then the trainees went to the lobby and sat on their seat. The system lights up in the ground as well. The trainees gathered around.

     "Congratulations to all I-landers who survived until now" The voice said and the I-landers clapped their hands. "From now on, we'll reveal the fourth test of the I-land" The voice said as the words 'Final 12' flashed.

     "Oh!!!!" The trainees shouted. "This test will decide the final 12 members. "That 12 people will go on to the final competition for the debut" The voice said making the trainees think that if you get eliminated then it's over.

     "This test won't take the original joint responsibility process. Through the choice of I-landers, producers, and the world we will determine the final 12 people, who will be eligible to debut on the competition for the debut" The voice said.

     "The I-landers who will be eliminated by this test will be 3 by the I-landers choice and 3 by the producers' choice. The 6 people who got eliminated will have to wait on the global voting with the grounders.

     While in the ground the trainees gathered in front of the TV screen. "The final 12 people test is the last test to go to I-land" The voice said. The trainees looked anxious. "It's not by the producers' evaluation, but by the global vote will decide you fate" The voice said.

     "From now on, we'll reveal the 4th test song" The voice said and the video performance played. It was the performance for the boys. It was an original song produced by Bang PD. After the boys' the girls' was played next.

[note: The girls' performance in I-land and ground is different I couldn't find a song where there is a 12 member and 16. Yoonwon isn't in I&credible anymore. Since I couldn't find a 17-member song, so Miso got injured so she couldn't perform but she'll be in the final!!!]

     The trainees clapped their hands after the dance played. "The thing is, this isn't a test where our team score determines the number of disqualified so we should focus each of our strengths and do well" Seon said.

     Then the trainees decided the parts. As always the girls went to the dance practice room and distributed their parts. [La Vie en rose is their song] "This time we have to choose the parts according to each trainee's ability" Kyulkyung said.

     "It isn't a team score anymore but teamwork is still needed" Xinyi said. The trainees nodded. "So who wants to have part 1?" Chengxiao asked. Xinyi, Kyulkyung, Chengxiao, Chaeyeon, Choerry, Eunjo and Karin raised their hands.

     Then they voted on whom will get part 1. Xinyi got the most votes so she got the part 1. Yuna got part 2, Chengxiao got part 3, Yeji got part 4, Kyulkyung got part 5, Chaeyeon got part 6, Sei got part 7, Yeojin got part 8.

     Chaerin got part 9, Karin got part 10, Eunjo got part 11 and Choerry got part 12. While the boys also decided their parts. K was part 1, Heeseung was part 2, Sunghoon was part 3, Geonu was part 4, Jungwon was part 5.

     Jay was part 6, Seon was part 7, Jake was part 8, EJ was part 9, Jaebeom got part 10, Youngbin got part 11 and Kyungmin got part 12. While in Ground they were also choosing their parts.

     For the girls Linlin got part 1, Yuki got part 2, Sungyeon got part 3, Youi got part 4, Yuri got part 5, Sumin got part 6, Swan got part 7, Lucy got part 8, Rena got part 9, Eunwoo got part 10, Miso got part 11.

     Hanbin got part 1, Sungchul got part 2, Jaeho got part 3, Jimin got part 4, Taki got part 5, Niki got part 6, Sunoo got part 7, Yoonwon got part 8, Taeyong got part 9, Daniel got part 10, and Nicholas got part 11. [idk I just put it up randomly, they didn't reveal the parts of grounders]

     Then the trainees in I-landers went to the item room to check if there's something new. They saw some new items and the 4th test stage outfits. The trainees checked the outfits. Then they saw slippers.

     Each trainee got their slippers and wore it. "Wah, it's so comfortable" The trainees said as they wore the slippers. Then they went to their rooms since it was already night. [Still the same roommates].

[TIME SKIP: NEXT DAY]

     Xinyi got up from her bed and woke up her roommates Yuna and Chaerin. Then she went to the bathroom after Yuna. After that Chaerin went in the bathroom and Xinyi sat down beside Yuna who was watching their performance.

     When Chaerin got out the three of them went out and ate with the other trainees. After eating the trainees took a bath and went to the dance practice room. There they started to watch and learn the dance individually.

     Some trainees practiced together while some trainees decided to practice individually. Xinyi, Chengxiao and Kyulkyung were in the dance practice room learning the dance. "1, 2, and 3" Xinyi said teaching them the chorus part.

     Chengxiao and Kyulkyung nodded and copied the dance. "Let's do it from the first verse" Xinyi said. Then the three of them dance from the first verse while the other practicing trainees watched them in amusement.

     Then the trainees continued practicing. After lunch Xinyi went back to the dance practice to see Choerry struggling with the dance. She watched Choerry from outside. Choerry tried the step again but failed. She sighed and sat down sadly.

     Xinyi went to the pantry and got Choerry some lunch. Then she entered the room. Choerry looked at her. Xinyi placed the food on the floor where Choerry was. "Eat up unnie" Xinyi said. Choerry just looked at the food and pouted.

     "Unnie, eat up. I'll help you with the dance" Xinyi said patting Choerry's back. Choerry's eyes lit up when Xinyi said that she'll help her. Then Choerry smiled and ate. Xinyi smiled at her unnie and laid her back at the dance practice room's mirror.

     When Choerry finished eating she stood up and said "I'll just put my dishes". Xinyi nodded and smiled. When Choerry got back Xinyi taught her the dance. After 20 minutes Choerry learnt until chorus part.

     Choerry sat down tired. "Gumawo~" Choerry said hugging Xinyi's leg. Xinyi patted her unnies head and smiled. "No problem unnie, just tell me if you need help, I'd gladly help you" Xinyi said and smiled.

-TO BE CONTINUED-