Jeff x Reader

Yay KAWAII QUEENS SECOND ROUND!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You knew Jeff since well when he was Jeffrey Woods. You also knew he was insane but you didn't care you loved him to death he loved you to because you were always there even at the mansion you would come. You weren't a creepypasta but slender would allow it since you and Jeff were dating. Jeff looked In the mirror for once he didn't feel beautiful he kept thinking how could someone as beautiful as you would Love him he was pale and had a huge smile on his face, black eyes. "Why...why does she love me so much how could she!! Has she seen me!!" You walked up stairs and saw Jeff looking in the mirror "Jeff what's wrong?" You said "....." No answer "Bebe yo-" Jeff cut you off "(your name) do..do you think I'm beautiful..." You just watched and smiled you grabbed Jeff and kissed him "Jeff you were always beautiful to me I don't care how you look like you're still the same cute,jealous, mad Jeff" Jeff pulled you in to a tight hug "(name)" he looked at you and sobbed "your the first person that ever said that to me EVEN MY OWN MOM SHE...she didn't think I was beautiful". you looked at Jeff and grabbed his knife and started to cut your cheeks. Jeff looked scared he saw what you were doing and he loved it he laughed and hugged you kissing you're neck "(name)" you're the best girlfriend in the world" you smiled "I think I need to live here now jeff". Jeff picked you up "cool cool come on (name) I'm going to show you a great time in bed now" he said as he kissed you and dropped you to his bed...

~~~~~~~~~
We all know what happens 😏😉