44

excuse the mistakes 🌀 !

Demon

I took her to Wendy's and I was about to go back to the hospital because it was getting dark.

I pulled up and got out and looked behind me seeing this girl in her own world doing something.

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head.

I walked in the door and waited on her to catch up with me.

We walked back in and she sighed while walking back to the front desk.

"Hey sir , hello ma'am your back with us or your signing out"the nurse that's been keeping her asked her.

She looked at me and looked back down and walked to the back where the hospital rooms were.

"Awe , she looks so sad why don't you take her home"the nurse ask and i scrunched my face up and shrugged.

I walked to the room she stayed in while in the hospital and she was laying down with the lights off.

I thought about it and I went to the nurse.

"hey sir did you change your mind are you going to let her come home with you guys" she asked and I thought about it again and nodded my head slowly.

"Ok here sign her papers and then you may leave"she said and I slowly nodded my head again.

She gave me the paper and I seen a reflection off of the mirror from the reflection off of the thing on the wall at and it was ol' boy from the restaurant.

I chuckled and turned slowly at him tilting my head.

"I came here for my moms me- ay nigga ain't you that one nigga from the mall"he asked and I squinted my eyes and smirked then turned back around walking to ol'girl room.

I walked in and tilted my head thinking of the options from early again but I've came up with more just to make an actually enemy.

don't know what to call her so Poohbear
"POV"

I was sleep halfway but I felt somebody enter the door and i looked up and seen demon.

I sat up and sat criss cross tiling my head waiting for him to do anything but stand there but he can cause he can stay there and look fine so I'm ok with it.

He nodded his head slowly and i side eyed him.

Oh he crazy twin

"I can see"I said and he furrowed his eye brows at me.

He starred at me for a while and then groaned.

"Come on"he said and left out.

I smiled and got off the bed and walked out to see him waiting on me to walk in front of him I'm guessing so I walked and he walked behind me.

I noticed the dude from the restaurant and he looked at me and walked to me but I was picked up from the back and it was demon carrying me.

Ouu I like him he strong

"shh"I said and I was being sat in the car.

I waited on demon to get in the car and he got in but waited and then started driving.

Demon

So this is the plan and I know that this newbie is going to follow me and I will probably have company.

I waited till he walked out and he looked at the car.

I hope people know that if you look into a tinted window you can't see them but they can see you guess he ain't know that.

Just so he know it's me I let the window down and drove by him.

He looked up and I gave direct eye contact.

I drove to a garage and texted kemo to come to THE garage.

I wasn't really hearing anything so as I got out the car I told Kemo to take my car and kemo being smart he brought Hawk and Draco.

I got out and remembered I brought this girl with me.

I stopped to turn around and get her but somebody bumped me making me look down.

It was her, well she a good one because other women they would been annoying me asking what's going on and that type of stuff but she's been following me everywhere.

I turned back around and got in a car without tints.

I pulled back out and there a car was 4 blocks down from where I'm at just where I wanted him to be.

I led them to the trap house. It was a house but it's a trap you would never know unless I told you.

I pulled up and the car turned and i know that they pulled in the nearest house so I got out the car and went in the house.

"Go up there it's some brand new clothes in the closet"I told her and she nodded slowly and went upstairs.

I walked back out and got in the car and then I turned on the same block where I seen the car turned and I peeped that it was parked with the lights off.

I drove down the block where I had people hiding out but I didn't need help so I kept going.

The car turned and I turned into a short cut and the car stopped on the brakes hard and I squinted my eyes and grabbed the Draco but I was going to go easy so I grabbed my glock 19 but I grabbed two.

I got out and jumped on top of my car.

I put both of my guns that I got out the car on the hood beside me on each side.

"told you I was gone catch you in these streets"he said getting out.

I nodded my head slowly tilting my head.

"You bastard when I kill you I'm going to kill your family" he said.

I started laughing hysterically .