Chapter 14 - Homeward from Gibraltar Pt. 1/4

Y/n P.O.V

Present

19:00

     I walked into the dorms after I finished taking a shower and dressing myself up. However it was awkwardly quiet, George and other shipgirls are no where to be seen.

     I could hear noises from the next hall but the hall's big doors were closed. I walked over to the doors and opened it with ease as the doors weren't locked.

     Inside, it was very dark. Not a single light bulb in the hall was opened. As soon as I stepped into the hall, a spotlight was opened and revealed a piano in the middle of the hall.

     I walked over to the piano and sat down on the chair. There was a sheet book on the piano so I opened it. The first page was the sheet for Piano Sonata No. 11 in A major, K. Andante grazioso, I let out a smile and closed the book as I started playing it.

15 minutes later...

     Just as I finished playing, all the lights in the room were opened. There were shipgirls all around me with George, Elizabeth, Warspite, Illustrious, Unicorn and Glorious at the very front. Cheers and applause can be heard from them. An elegant girl with cyan eyes and blonde hair approached me.

 An elegant girl with cyan eyes and blonde hair approached me

???: "Are you the commander? Greetings and well met. I am the glory of the Royal Navy, Hood."

Y/n: "The Mighty Hood? Acting Lieutenant Commander Y/n L/n, it's my pleasure to meet you."

Hood: "Do you mind teaching me how to play the piano, Commander?"

Y/n: "Sure. However, do you mind explaining what kind of surprise were you preparing, Your Majesty?"

     Upon hearing my words, Elizabeth quickly panicked while George giggled. The rest of the crowd also panicked.

Elizabeth: "H-how did you know about that!"

Y/n: "It's quite obvious, Your Majesty. No one would leave only one spotlight open in a big hall and the fact that the spotlight was shining down on a single piano in the middle of a hall."

Elizabeth: "W-whatever! Belfast, bring in the cake!"

     Belfast walked into the hall with a cart, on the cart there is a huge Christmas cake on it. I sighed mainly because I am not a huge fan of cakes or any desserts.

Elizabeth: "Happy Christmas for all of us!"

     Everyone in the hall cheered Elizabeth as she cut the cake in half with the help of Belfast. George walked over to me with a huge piece of cake.