Part 90

Khushi: Arnavji give me ansh. I need to feed him. khushi feed ansh, covering herself properly.

Arnav is looking at ansh and khushi. khushi blushes and she covers more. Khushi why are you shy infront of me. You know na I already saw u many times.

Khushi: arnavji don't talk such things infront of ansh. arnav smiled at khushi. he went near to her place a kiss on her cheek make her more blush. Ansh slept drinking his milk.

Khushi is going to put ansh on bed, but arnav hold her hand. khushi today make ansh sleep in cradle. khushi look in arnav eyes. she saw lots of love in his eyes. she went and puts ansh in cradle. When She is going to lay on bed. arnav pulled her, she crash on arnav chest.

Khushi: arnavji.

Arnav: khushi you are alright na. I mean your health.

Khushi: hum, I am fine arnavji. she know what arnav is trying to say her. It has been 8 month they stopped their intimacy. Past 5 months due to pregnancy. Last 3 months arnav thought khushi needs rest, she delivered ansh with so much of difficulties.

Arnav blow air on her face which made khushi to close her eyes. he went near to her ear and whispered khushi in his husky voice.

Khushi: hum.

Arnav: open your eyes. khushi slowly opened her eyes and both their eyes meet each other. slowly their space decrese, both lips meet each other soon their clothes are on the floor, room is filled with their moans. Arnav and khushi are lying on bed cuddling each other.

Arnav: khushi do you feel any pain. did I hurt u.

Khushi: no. arnav kissed her forehead and they slept hugging each other.

Arnav opened his eyes hearing ansh's crying sound. He looks towards ansh's cradle which is beside khushi.

Time is 3'0 clock. He takes his pant and wear it. Arnav lifts ansh in his arms and try to console him. but all went vain.

Arnav goes near to khushi he woke up, khushi.

khushi opened her eyes and saw ansh is crying. she takes ansh from arnav, and try to console him. ansh snuggle to khushi for his milk.

Arnav: khushi feed him. he is hungry.

khushi: hum woo my dress.

Arnav: I will turn, u feed him. he is crying badly. With that arnav laid on bed and turn other side. khushi remove blanket and start to feed ansh.

khushi is always shy to feed ansh infront of arnav. but she didn't know arnav is watching her through mirror.

Arnav turns to other side of bed, he saw khushi is feeding ansh through mirror. He is going to close his eyes but instead, he is watching how adorbable ansh is while drinking his milk.

After feeding him, khushi puts ansh in between them. she looks at arnav, he is still facing other side, she thought he is sleeping. She wrapped bedsheet around her body and take her clothes and start to wear her dress there itself.

After finishing dressing she is going to lay on bed. she hear his voice, finished dressing. She gasped hearing this. arnav turn and smile to khushi.

Khushi: you, you did not sleep.

Arnav: no. I am watching how you are feeding ansh and change your dress.

Khushi: what. But you are facing other side.

Arnav: s but I watched all this.

Khushi: how. arnav indicate the mirror. khushi blushed thinking how she feed ansh without any dress and how she change her dress.

Arnav gets up from bed, he takes ansh and puts him in cradle.

Khushi: Why did you kepp ansh in cradle.

He comes near to her and whispered in her ear, u know how much I controlled myself when I saw u fully naked. Khushi's cheeks  turned to bright red. He lift her in his arms and put her on bed and start to undress her. The room is once again filled with their moans.