♬♩♪Chapter 9♪♩♬

A/n

pspsps Im legit just stuffing myself with cotton candy right now lol. Disclaimer Im not home atm and Im writing this elsewhere so if it seems like a slack effort Im sorry because Im just trying my best to upload new chapters :,)

Clay first person pov

Despite the few awkward moments that had just occurred, y/n and I still had a lot of fun just chatting and cracking dumb jokes at each other. After we had finished the lattes and most of the cake, y/n asked, "Hey Clay so who won the funnier latte art? I can't wait to make you do a forfeit." There was pure evil in her voice and she was rubbing her hands together like some maniac but her silly antics just made me laugh so hard.

"I'll check rn, get ready to LOSE y/n." I smirked confidently as i took out my phone. To my dismay, y/n got more votes. Of course she would, these idiots love nothing more than to call me weird names and remarks. I was actually tempted to lie about the results but since I was such a good person I told her she won. And here comes the taunting,

"HAHAHA SUCK IT TALL BOIIIIIIIII. IN YO FACE." She went on and on with these remarks and god was I suffering.

"okay okay you won now whats my forfeit, lets just get it over with." I said as I heaved out a loud sigh.

"Well since I am a merciful and amazingly kind person," She complemented herself proudly adn continued, " All you have to do is to yeet your ass over to my apartment with me and play minecraft together with me. Maybe just survival or some bedwars." She said happily.

"Oh that doesn't sound too bad, alright I accept your offer oh merciful one." I responded, relieved it wasn't a ridiculous punishment.

"I mean its not like you had a choice but I'll take the compliment," she laughed, earning a light kick from me.

We talked for another good 5-10 minutes before we cleared up and went to pay for our drinks.

"Alright Clay you can wait for me outside, I'll pay." Y/n instructed while taking out her wallet.

"No way, I am a gentlemen, I'll pay" I replied as i quickly dashed to the cashier.

"WAIT NO FAIR-." She threw a small tantrum as she went for the door, accepting defeat. I laughed at how cute that was while paying the cashier.

"Thank you for coming here sir! Here, take this voucher for 20% off the next time you and your girlfriend come! Hope to see you sweet lovebirds soon." The cashier said nicely as she handed me the voucher. I started blushing a little before I replied, "Y-yes my girlfriend uhm t-thank you for the voucher-"

I looked down at the floor with my hands in my pockets, flustered as I walked towards the entrance where y/n was waiting for me.

When I walked out, I made my way towards her and asked, "Sooooo what now" despite already knowing the answer to that question.

Y/n first person pov

"Sooooooo what now?" Clay asked feigning cluelessness.

My eyes immediately lit up and I shouted, "MINECRAFTTTTTTTTTTTT" 

I grabbed Clay's hand so fast that he had no time to react and pulled him while running towards my apartment.

10 minutes of unwanted exercise later...

Clay and I had finally made it to the elevator of my apartment building together. I was so excited to finally have someone play minecraft with me after so long,but thinking about it like this made me seemed like a loner, which I am but lets not talk about that-

'ding' 

Upon reaching the floor,I eagerly dashed out the elevator doors and ran straight to where my apartment was. Never was I ever nor thought I would ever be this excited to go back to my boring apartment but here I am right now, trying to get in as if my life depended on it.

Clay strolled behind me while chuckling at my excitement.

"Welcome to la casa de la maravilla." I said while giving Clay some jazz hands.

"Wow pretty nice apartment you got." Clay said as he proceeded to explore my apartment.

" Clay said as he proceeded to explore my apartment

"Thanks, now cmon! I have an extra laptop you can use so while i go find it you can chill in my gaming room over there," I said, pointing to the door with some minecraft stickers pasted on it.

Clay nodded and walked over while I went to my bedroom to look for the laptop. God where did I even place that darn thing.

Clay first person pov

I walked over to the door that was weirdly decorated with stickers while y/n went to the room next to it which I assumed was her bedroom.

It was really dark for some odd reason, she must have closed the blinds on her windows.. It took me a good few minutes as I struggled in the dark to find the light switch. When I had finally found it, I was quite shocked at how neat and gamer-friendly the room was.

On the right, there were some minecraft and other game posters including some anime ones. There was also a shelf decorated with fairy lights with some weeb figurines and pictures neatly on arranged on them.

Then on the far right, there was a tv with an xbox and a blue round carpet in front of it, on it was a set of 2 controllers. Then next to the xbox station, was her pc set-up which I went to check out. There were 2 monitors and a key board which had some fake jewel stickers on it for some bling. But something else caught my attention.

There was a cam and mic setup as well which made me wonder.. was she a streamer?!

Oh god what if she knows who I am??

Honestly I don't know what came over me but I really wanted to know if she was a streamer so I turned on her pc which was already logged in. Just as I was about to check it out, I heard a voice behind me,

"Clay?"

A/n

WHOOP FINALLY DONE WITH CHAP 9 AHHHH.

Honestly Im pretty disappointed with this chapter idk why ;-;

I hope next chapter will be better so that I don't bore everyone! :,)

Thank you for all the support and for reading my story!

Hope everyone has a great day/night! <3 muah

(1108 words)