VWWDC 12

Jungkook walked in the house and was met with his brothers, staring at him with their arms crossed

"U-uh?" He stutters, confusion shown on his face.
"Where have you been?" Jin asks, raising his brow.
"In the forest" Jungkook says, confusion laced in his voice also.
"Jungkook, didn't you know?" Jimin asks, looking at his brother with worried expression.
"Know what?" He asks, still confused. The three looked at each other, sighing.

"Three betas were killed in the forest, today, we still don't know who did it. But we were so worried, we thought you're one of them! Come on, you need to stay here for your own good" Hoseok says, grabbing Jungkook's hand but the younger removed his hold.
"Hyung, I can take care of myself" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Jungkook-" Jin is cut off as Jungkook growled, glaring at him.
"Is it because I'm an omega? Because omegas are weak? I have three alpha brothers who taught me self defense, are those going to waste?" Jungkook says, groaning before he ran to his room. The three looked at each other, sighing.

Jungkook turned to his side, yawning. He opened his eyes, only to scream. But his mouth is covered immediately and he looked at the guy in front of him with wide eyes. It was Taehyung, smiling at him and gestured for him to keep quiet. Jungkook frowns, removing his hand away from his mouth.
"Why are you here?" Jungkook asks, pushing the vampire away. Taehyung would've fell if it weren't for his fast senses.
"How do you know this is where I live? And why the fuck are you laying beside me?" Jungkook asks, sitting up as he crosses his arms at the vampire. Taehyung chuckles, sitting down on the omega's bed.

"Because, the moon led me here. Blame it"

 Blame it"