~Epilogue~

Out of the doubt that fills your mind

You finally find

You and I collide

~~

|Sebastian|

|8 Months Later|

I stepped into the apartment. Our cat Bree greeted me, rubbing against my leg and showing her affectation by purring loudly.

We'd found her six months ago, merely two weeks old, abandoned, and shivering behind a dumpster. Angelica had immediately fallen in love. We had adopted her then and there.

"Hey there handsome." Angelica greeted me, leaning against the bedroom doorframe, still wearing her white chef's jacket.

I scooped Bree up in my arms before walking over and giving her a lingering kiss.

Her eyes darkened. "Have I ever told you how sexy you look in your uniform?" She breathed.

I eyed the plain navy loose-fitting paramedic uniform I was wearing and shook my head. How she found me attractive in this ghastly garment was beyond me but I was thankful for it all the same.

Her lips brushed against the hollow of my throat making me groan. Her fingers toyed with the first button of my shirt. "Want me to take it off, Sebastian?" She whispered.

My whole body shuddered and I nearly dropped Bree.

Legally my name was Vincenzo now and that's what she called me in public but at home I was Sebastian. I would always be Sebastian to her.

I quickly placed the feline on the floor and she scurried away.

"It pretty much kills me to say this but my sister-in-law will kill us if we're late." I sighed.

Angelica pouted sullenly and I was tempted to say 'screw it' and carry her inside our bedroom myself but she quickly recovered and her expression brightened.

"You're right Nora will murder us if we don't make it on time and it's not like we won't have plenty of time once we get back." She gave me a wink just as her phone started ringing.

It had taken a lot of getting used to, to start calling Ellie, Nora and Adrian, Rayan but I'd finally gotten there.

"It's Nora, she's probably here to pick me up," Angelica announced.

"We're going to the same place, we could have gone in the same car." I gave her an incredulous look.

She was about to respond but suddenly the front door burst open and Nora sauntered in, her hands on her hips, eyebrows narrowed.

"What's taking you so long?" She demanded, her glare trained on Angelica.

"Remind me again why we've given her the spare key to our apartment?" I asked Angelica not bothering to cover up my amusement.

Angelica bit her lip to contain her smile. "She'd probably break in if we didn't."

"She is right here." Nora snapped and then she pointed to Angelica. "We are leaving. Go get your dress." She demanded making Angelica scramble inside our room.

"You didn't have to come pick her up. She could have just come with me in our car. We're going to the same place." I said pointedly.

Nora rolled her eyes.

"The groom isn't supposed to see the bride in her wedding dress before the wedding!"

Angelica stepped out carrying the box that contained her dress. Which, much to Nora's dismay, she'd already shown me.