Girlfriend, Moon, Vervain!!

Ch - 30

Kushal says, "sidharth is here." Sana
stare him with narrowing brows and asks, "How do you know it's him?" Kushal scratch his ears and says, " I mean, i think he is here. You sit, i open the door."

Said so he darted towards the main door and open it. Sidharth stand outside give him a unbelievable look and says, "Put a lock on your mouth kushal, she will definitely doubt someday." Kushal murmurs sorry and asks, "What about kiyaan?"

"Don't know, but surely he is here for something. One more thing, we need to find out how would he survive after my bite." Said sidharth. Kushal nodded his head and says, "I think you should move to your home with her."

Before sidharth say anything he heard sana's footsteps and gesture kushal by rotating his finger to change the topic. Kushal nodded and says with a smirk, "So, what you say bro, that you want a girlfriend?"..

Sidharth look at him with colliding brows and then saw shehnaaz standing besides kushal with a frowning expression. Sidharth shakes his head and give him a i will not spare you look, in response he wink and turn towards sana.

" Hey, what are you doing here, we were just talking normally." Said kushal and move to the dining area back. Sidharth awkwardly smiles and says by moving towards her, " How are you princess?"

She replies in the same frowning expression, " You met me just few hours before sidharth, everything is as same as it was." Scratching head sidharth says, "Ya, baby you are right. Now let's go kushal is waiting for us."

Nodded she move towards dining with sidharth settled on the table eating and look at kushal who is busy on his pasta, "Guys, try this. It's delicious." Said kushal by taking a spoonful in mouth.

Sidharth shakes his head, look at shehnaaz who is engrossed in some really deep thinking. There's a frown on her forehead with collided eyebrows and she continuously bit her lips from inside.

Sidharth groaned and gesture kushal to leave. He already finished his food, nodding says, "I should take a leave now, i have some important work." Sana look at him in a jerk and says, "I am sorry, i was thinking something. But why you leaving so early, don't you guys have some time alone."

"No, he is getting late for something and i am seriously not interested to spend alone time with him." Kushal chukles and says,

"He is right, i am his friend not girlfriend with whom he wants to spend alone time." Earning a death glare from sidharth, kushal get bid sana bye and rush from there.

Sidharth look at sana and says,"Don't take him seriously princess, he is always like talking anything." Sana nodded and says, "He is nice." Said so she move towards the kitchen after grabbing the plates.

Sidharth frowns and says by go behind her, "he is not so nice princess, his girlfriend always complain about him that he irritate her too much." Sana put the plates in sink and says by turning towards him, "He didn't tell anything about his girlfriend, do you know her?"

"Yes i know her, you wanna meet?" Asked sidharth with a smile. Sana nodded and says, "Why not? I will be happy to meet with her." Said so she going to wash the plates but sidharth hold her hand and says,

"Princess, i already told you don't do all this." Sana look at him and says, "Nothing will happen, if i wash this two three dishes. And chill, i am habituated."