Paranoia

I know the picture is not corresponding to the first one of Teniola, but am trying to portray the way she looks like, i mean her signature looks... So that is Teniola right now expect the hair😁😁 but that is how i picture her and none of the pictures are mine. XoXo❤❤

We got to Abeokuta, Ogun state. Ogun state is a bit closer to Lagos but we got there by twilight due to traffic. The journey was smooth after my shown down with you know who. We shared stories and had some laughs, it was fun.

We got to the guest house reserved for us. I came out of the bus with other tired and hungry students as we took our bags.

I can't count how many times i saw 'boli and epa' before getting to this place.

Suddenly, i craved street food which my mother was totally against, something about bad hygiene and the likes. I crave for roasted corn and coconut right now.

"Smile... " Femi chimed as Tomi and i grinned at the camera. "Perfect... We will be taking some selfies but first let's get our rooms"

I followed my friends carrying my bag along with me.

The reception area was already crowded with students making it a bit rowdy. We wait as Corper Ubong and Mrs Adeniran the Home Economics teacher spoke with the receptionist, sorting out the accommodation.

"I hope we get the same room" Tomi mutters tiredly.

"Same here"

My stomach growled slightly, i only had my breakfast which consists of corn flakes from my side and yam with sauce from school.

I really pray they put us together in the same room cause if they pair me with an annoying person, so help me God am kicking her out.

Sooner than later, the keys were collected. Two people of the same sex are to stay in the same room to avoid any commotion.

I waited patiently for our name to be called. We are to occupy three halls, twelve students for one hall. And this is how it is going to be for the rest of the trip. 

"Ewatomi Bello will be staying with Teniola Coker" the P. E teacher announced.

We both shrieked,  jumping excitedly. I walk up to the woman collecting our keys.

"I have a feeling you girls won't be sleeping tonight" Femi said sounding amused.

"You have no idea"

We were directed to our hall, Femi was paired with a boy in our class, he was okay with it cause he speaks with him occasionally and the boy was extremely friendly.

His room was opposite three rooms to mine. The annoying part was that the Elites were also in my hall. How inconvenient....

I opened the door to our room as Tomi stumbled in dropping her bags on the floor. I laughed closing the door as she lays sprawled on the bed.

I took in my surrounding, white walls, creme curtains, white and carton colored beddings, private bathroom... Alright.

Am not surprised though, the fees for the field trip was part of our school fees which was really expensive.

We were called for lunch in the restaurant which belongs to the guest house. Some daring, lazy students asked for room service but got denied because we were being accommodated and fed according to budget. 

Time to put something in this tummy.

                        🚌🍫📷

We sat in silence as others got busy with their food. The air on the table was tense and awkward. What were they even thinking that made them decide to join us?