𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕.2༄ ᵉᵖ.3.1

'The train bound for shibuya and shinagawa is now arriving on track 1, for your safety, please stand behind the yellow line.'

"Saori-chan...I'm here....I'm in Tokyo!"

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

Meanwhile with fushiguro and yuuji...

"How are there only 4 first-years? Isn't that too few?"

"Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?"

"Yep, y/n-chan can right? She's the only one i know"

"Well yeah, but that just proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are"

"Also, didn't you say i was the 4th?"

"Their entry was decided a while ago"

{Tokyo metropolitan jujutsu technical high school}
"You know what our school's like. Everyone has a unique circumstances"

"Sorry for the wait. Oh? Y/n-chan isn't here yet. Anyways your uniform made it in time, i see" Satoru appeared

"Yeah! It's a perfect fit. Though it's slightly different from fushiguro's, it has a hood, for one"

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request"

"Huh? But i never put in any requests"

"I was the one who put in the custom order"

"Whatever, i guess"

"Sorry for the wait" their heads snapped to you who was....wearing a new uniform. (Refer to introduction) there faces turned red, from top to bottom, basically everything looks gorgeous. They gotta admit it looks cool though 😎.

"Y/n-chan! What are you wearing!?" Yuuji exclaimed in shock

"Huh? This is not the uniform?" Y/n asked confused by yuuji's outburst

"It doesn't look like the original one...hold on a minute..." yuuji and fushiguro's heads turned to satoru...who was also as flustered as them. It wasn't everyday that you can see y/n wearing a very cool uniform, but it's showing some skin.

"Did you put a customization request sensei?"
They accusingly asked satoru-sensei

"I-I didn't request it like that, i just told them that it's a girl and it would be better if they can move around freely in the request"
Satoru-panicky-sensei explained what happened.

"It's alright, i can move freely but it's kinda cold. I was late cause i tried to pull it down lower, it doesn't matter." They pointedly stared at their sensei who was avoiding their gaze.

'Y/n-chan might be cold, gotta find something to cover her' thought yuuji

"Anyways *clears throat*, why are we meeting up in harajuku?"

"Because it's what she asked for" satoru heaves a sigh of relief after their attention went to the 4th first-year. Y/n-chan still lingering in their minds though.

"Hey, popcorn! I want some!" Yuuji excitedly exclaimed to which you adorably nodded to, cause who doesn't like food?

Of course satoru-sensei and fushiguro agreed, cause they can't resist you. (😌😼)