52. The Redcoats Are Coming

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓬𝓸𝓪𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

THE SOLES OF THEIR SHOES left distinct footprints on the pile of snow that entirely covered the ground

THE SOLES OF THEIR SHOES left distinct footprints on the pile of snow that entirely covered the ground. The cold the winter had brought in had no effect on either one of them as they stood tall under the supposedly freezing weather. They stood beside their loved ones.

The Irish coven stood next to each other, so did the Amazon, the Knight, and the Romanian coven. The Denali's were aligned horizontally, Garrett joining them as well. The Egyptian coven was joined by Valerie, Benjamin's hand holding hers, Aurora standing near them.

Emmett has his arm around a concerned Rosalie. Carlisle shared a glance with Esme as they held hands. Renesmee, Bella, and Edward stood next to each other while Luna and Jasper intertwined their hands into one another, ready to face whatever comes their way.

"If we live through this, I'll follow you anywhere, woman." Garrett said next to Kate.

The two shared a glance before Kate looked away as a small smile tugged on her lips.

"Now you tell me." She replied.

They all anticipated what was yet to come. They took this short opportunity to acknowledge the people that they love, to look at them with such care and love. And then there it was.

The sound of the snow squishing underneath their soles alerted them, their gazes instantly whipping towards where all of it was coming from.

"The Redcoats are coming. The Redcoats are coming." Garrett chanted in a low volume, seeing indistinct figures slowly emerging out of the cold fog that increased the level of suspense in the ambiance of the area.

Almost everyone had their mouth hanging ajar when their eyes landed on the ridiculously large amount of vampires horizontally aligned appearing out of the white fog.

Each and everyone from the other side widened their eyes at the presence of many vampires, and among them was Irina.

"Aro's looking for Alice." Edward muttered.

He was right. Luna could tell when Aro was searching each and every one of them. But a small smile appeared on his lips when his eyes landed on the dirty-blonde vampire, someone he had been wanting to meet for so long.

The sound of the wolves howling announced their own presence as they emerged out of the forest. Jacob immediately joined Bella, Renesmee, and Edward, and Embry joining Aurora's side, his protective aspect immediately taking over.