Kenhina ⸝⸝ Hot Chocolate

Kenma sat up in his room, casually across from his computer. He'd been idle the whole day, purely energy drained. Currently he was staring at his screen, smashing his keys whilst playing Friday Night Funkin, a new game that'd come out. A rhythm game to be exact - and it was indeed quite good. The music that was made with it was just immaculate. He was playing Week 4, against the girlfriend's mom and it was indeed difficult when played on hard mode. His score was 45700 so far, the bar being more green than red - he was winning. MILF was the song, Kenma was ever so focused eyes just fixated on the red and purple and green and blue arrows on the screen. Left,right, up, down, I'm going to win. That was before he heard his name called aloud by his mother, "Kenmaaaa!"
Kenma sighed softly, pausing the game. "Yes?" he yelled only to be ignored. Kenma ran from his quite cramped room to the living room of his apartment. "Your friend is here!" His mother smiled softly, Kenma raised a brow at those words. friend? does she mean like Kuroo? Or Yaku? Or Lev? Yamamoto?
His mother smiled brightly and faintly, as she slipped back into the kitchen in white slippers and a light purple shirt with a coffee brown apron over. Kenma then saw the orange haired energetic decoy from Karasuno across from him. Hinata was wearing a baby blue scarf, and a white puffer with white and light yellow sweatpants and white sneakers. "Oh hey Shoyo." Kenma gave a soft smile whilst snuggling a bit into his red hoodie. "Hey Kenma! I decided to come over today!" Shoyo beamed. He was just like sunshine itself - he was vibrant and smiled no matter what. And optimistic person and great friend. "We could play some games in my room." Kenma said mire energetically. He led the ginger to his room- which had white colored walls, paired with his desk and a bed in the corner which was neatly made.

Kenma also had some posters around and then his small light oak closet. The setter turned to his pc screen - where did I leave off? Ah right, I paused..
"Woah, what are you playing Kenma-san?" Hinata asked full of curiosity.
"A rhythm game, Friday night funkin." Kenma replied. "Rhythm game? What's that?" Hinata's brown eyes full of that curiosity. "A game involving music and testing your sense of rhythm..." Kenma replied in a low and relaxed answered. "Gah! Cool!" Hinata slowly took off his jacket and scarf, setting them neatly aside revealing the yellow and white hoodie he wore that matched with his sweatpants. The pudding head gave a small smile, "Can I play?" Hinata asked. "It's not multiplayer..but you could go after I beat this week.." Kenma offered. "Yes!" Hinata grinned.

The future gamer continuously kept eyes from the girlfriends mother to the boyfriend, eyes fixed on the screen, and hittin the keyboard keys repeatedly. In the end he won, the bar mostly green, score 65,370.
"Ah you're so good Kenmaaa!" Hinata complimented. "Oh..thanks.." Kenma gave a small grin. Hinata then went, he was playing the first week, against the dad. The first week was quite slow and relaxed and kinda easy if anyone dare say. Hinata..may or may have not lost twice, but that didn't stop him from retrying. "Aha..pft..don't worry Shoyo..it's just a game." Kenma chuckled. "Hmph fine fine..I'm a bit cold." Hinata shivered slightly.

"Oh, do you want something warm to drink or? I could ask for it chocolate.." Kenma offered yet again. "I'd like that!" Hinata beamed yet again. "Alright, I'll go ask my mom." Kenma chuckled again. Kenma slipped away into the kitchen, his mother gladly there sipping on frothy warm coffee, "Something you need sweetie?" She asked.
"Can you make hot chocolate for me and Shoyo?" Kenma asked hesitantly. "Of course." Kenma's mother smiled. Kenma slipped away back into his room. "She's making it.." kenma saw Hinata just casually on his small bed on his phone. "Yay! I usually make hot chocolate for Natsu!" Hinata said, "That's sweet of you.." Kenma couldn't relate as a single child.
"Thanks for having me over today." Hinata said slowly. "What do you mean?"
"I kinda just randomly came cause I felt lonely." Hinata answered.
"So? We're friends right?" Kenma said slowly, eyeing Hinata with his golden cat eyes.
"..yeah?"
"And we accompany eachother." Kenma said.
"Aha..yeah." Hinata chuckled. "It's still coldddd!" Shoyo chuckled. "You'll be warm soon though." Kenma assured. Hinata hugged Kenma, Kenma hugged back immediately. Hinata was just the best. The two hugged for a bit which slowly developed into cuddles. Kenma slowly wrapped his arms around Hinata, feeling the soft cotton yellow cloth against his skin. Hinata was frigid- his skin pale, craving warmth. Kenma nuzzled his face into Hinata's shoulder. "You're cold as hell..." Kenma mumbled feeling somewhat sleepy. "Well yeah I was outside!" Hinata tried to keep his voice as relaxed as Kenma, failing sort of.
Kenma's mom then called for Kenma to come get the two mugs of hot chocolate she had just made. Kenma got up assuring he'll me back whilst getting grabbing both red mugs - both full of hot chocolate, and whipped cream with marshmallow bits on top paired with chocolate shavings and some chocolate sprinkles generously added on top. "Thanks mom.." he mumbled. "No problem sweetie." she kissed him on the forehead walking off to attend to her cooking in the kitchen.

Kenma slowly went up to Hinata who was now a bit warmer, Hinata looked at the hot chocolate with stars in his eyes. "Woah! That looks so good!" he grinned - grabbing the warm red mug, sipping immediately at the warmed chocolate mixed with milk. "This is so goooddddd!" Hinata chimed merrily. "Aha glad you think so.." Kenma sipped the hot chocolate, tasting the sweetness and chocolatey flavor. Kenma then got a baby blue blanket from his light oak closet- wrapping it around Hinata. "Are you warmer now?" Hinata sipped the hot coco nodding.

Kenma then slowly clinged beside Hinata, humming softly not wanting to let go. The two sharing warmth smiling, mumbling softly just about things that have happened between the two. Both of them enjoying their hot coco as the day went on, sun setting. Soon enough only to play games and nap beside eachother.

    Ahh I'm so sorry I left you guys without a update for 10 days - I've just been feeling so lazy and shitty and had so much work-I'm really sorry

I'm really sorry. And I'll try to update more. Not to mention slowly working on requests like this! Love you all and have a great day 🤍

1126 words~