XXX - Adonis

Guys we're at chapter 30 and nothing major has happened yet.

Excuse any mistakes.

"He's tryna get you on a murder charge," Tristan relayed to Adonis while Kashmir was busy spinning on a chair

"Whatchu' mean he tryna get me on a murder charge? Which fucking murder charge?"

They were in Adonis' office at his strip club and from the news Tristan could see that Adonis was visibly upset.

"That nigga from back in the day, Jake Collins," Adonis hissed his teeth. This was going to be hard. Jake Collins was a white boy who used to run with him, Tristan and Kashmir when he sold drugs for Rico's dad.

"Fuckkkkkkk," Adonis ran his hands over his face, "I didn't fucking kill Jake."

"Nobody knows that."

"Oh shit. This nigga on a roll to fuck me up. And it's easier because he's white. Now I need a fucking lawyer," Adonis leaned back in the chair.

"How about Jackson Spence?" Kashmir butted in the conversation.

"Nah that nigga only takes plea deals," Adonis shook his head, "y'all can go for now though. I'ma deal with some disparities between the strippers."

"This nigga using big words," Kashmir laughed to Tristan, getting out of the chair, "disparities."

Adonis only rolled his eyes at the two grown men who were dying of laughter.

"Later my nigga," Kashmir dapped him up, "I'ma try to spit game at Miss Bettina."

"You ain't got no chance," Tristan laughed walking in front of him.

"Shut-Shut the fuck up. Plateau head ass nigga," Kashmir pushed Tristan's head as he walked through the door. Kashmir stopped to close the door behind him.

Adonis picked up his phone, typing in a number before pressing the green icon and putting it to his ear.

"Yo Levi. I'ma need you to get some information on Rico. This nigga fucking with me again. And I'ma need all the information on the Jake Collins case," Adonis stood at the large window watching everything happening downstairs.

"I don't care if it's fucking confidential. They're opening the file again. Get me whatever is in it."

When he was satisfied with Levi's answer he hung up the call. He was fucked for real this time. He was there when Jake died and he'd surely be charged. He was young so they didn't do much to clean up the scene and new detectives were coming in. They were going real hard for a white boy, but he was sure if Jake was black they'd just write it off as gang violence.

"May I come in," Adonis heard a muffled voice shout followed by three harsh knocks.

"Who the fuck is I?" Adonis shouted back.

The person chose to open the door instead of answer and he scoffed loudly realizing that the person was Jade.

"Get the fuck out Jade. I ain't in the mood for your stupid ass today," Adonis rolled his eyes at her. It seemed that she couldn't hear as she chose to walk further into the room.

"I can get you in the mood daddy," she smiled at him, coming around the desk to stand directs in front of him.

"Bitch who the fuck. Are you fucking dumb? Get the fuck out," Adonis sat down in the chair.

"You don't mean that," she stretched her hand to touch his dick in his grey sweatpants.

Appalled by the audacity, Adonis used his phone to hit her on her hand making her pull it back and rub it.

"Don't ever fucking do that. You just sexually harassed me. You're fired," Adonis' hand went up to pull off her ID from around her neck. She needed it to get in staff area.

"No I'm sorry. I won't do it again," Jade exclaimed.

"Nah this is your third strike. Go pack your shit," Adonis got up and pushed her lightly through the door. Adonis followed behind her, locking his door behind him. He needed to speak with the other strippers anyway.

Adonis knocked twice on the waiting to hear come in, even though Jade had went straight in. Workers or not, they needed their privacy. When he heard come in, he pushed the door open.

The strippers turned around to eye him with smiles on their faces and a few not so shamelessly eyed his dick in his grey sweatpants.

"I'm going to ask you this question once and I need to know if everybody involved," Adonis began putting his arms around his back and walking further into the room.

"Who are the girls who were involved the fights yesterday. This isn't school but I need one person to raise their hand and speak to me."

A newcomer, Gem, rose her hand from her spot in the corner. He watched as the other strippers sneered at her. It was clear she wasn't a favorite among them.

"It was Lala, Candy, Karma, Sugarbaby and Jade."

Adonis told her thank you before turning to the five women involved.

"Is this true?" He asked staring directly at the ladies but it was for everyone to answer.

When he got no answer he repeated the question loudly.

"Is this true?" Most of the ladies nodded in response.

"Lala and Candy, you're both fired. Jade has been fired already," he ignored the pleading look on the ladies' face, "Sugarbaby and Karma, you're both on two week suspension."

Both ladies looked at Adonis briefly before turning away.

"This is a place of business. I do not care how bad you are or how many bills you have to pay. Adhere to the rules. Let this be a wake up call to everybody. You can all be replaced," Adonis gave them a final look before walking out.

Upon reaching outside he noticed two people in suits. A white man and woman. His eyes flashed to the badges on their waists and he inwardly cursed.

"Ah Mr Salaam," the man stepped forward, "I am detective Reid and this is detective Samuels. I would like to ask you some questions about the murder of Jake Collins on the night of November 7th, 2016."

   ••••••

Questions from the previous chapter:

How old are you?
Answer: Take a wild guess guys.

Do these ideas just come to you or do you have an outline?
Answer: I have certain ideas in my head but mostly I get these ideas when I'm writing the chapter.

How many chapters do you plan on doing for this book and will there be a sequel?
Answer: I do not have a definite amount of chapters in my head. I write short chapters so more than likely it will be a long book. I do not know if I will write a sequel. If I feel like this book deserves a sequel I will write it.

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

November 24, 2020