~ Ch 1 ~

Ch Info

(Y/N) - Your Name

(L/N) - Last Name

(S/C) - Skin color

(H/C) - Hair color

*A/N: sorry if the chapter is bad I wrote this at 6:15 in the morning with no sleep*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Your Pov -

I slowly start to wake up and try to turn around, only to be held in place by a pair of arms. I look up to see mistress sleeping holding me close to her, I cant help but smile at her peaceful face. Her grip tightens around me as I hear her grown, I study her face to find out she was now awake. 

"Morning mistress, how was your nap?" I ask softly snuggling into her neck.

"I should be the one asking you that puppy" she laughs while petting my head.

I blush hard and squeal softly causing her to giggle. A few minutes pass of us cuddling before she has to get up. I realize as she gets up that we are still in the room with the fish tank. Kirari goes to the big seat and sits on it before facing me and patting her lap. 

"Come sit, I have much work to do and prefer if you stick close" she says.

I quickly get up and go over to her, sitting on her lap. She soon begins to start working as I wrap around her like a koala bear. Even more time passes and the door suddenly swings open. A girl with long pink hair walks, she seems pretty stressed and upset over something. I glance at Kirai before getting off her lap and heading to pinkie. I can feel Kirari's eyes follow me as I walk over to the girl. 

"Hi my name is  (Y/N) (L/N) , what's yours?" I say happily.

The girls glances towards me before responding. 

"Mine is Yumemi Yumemite, its a pleasurer to meet you" She says with stars in her eyes.

I feel my self start to wag, which may look a bit weird since I don't have my tail out. But I don't really care and take a seat next to the girl. 

"Soooo wanna be friends" I ask looking at her with puppy eyes

"Oh my god yes, you are so cute" She says, well more like squeal before hugging me.

- 3rd Pov -

As the popular idol and the wolf hug each other, Kirari cant help but feel jealousy grow inside her. She tries to continue to focus on her work but she cant help but stare at her pet getting physical with the idol.  Her jealousy grows more and more and they keep talking to each other, but she keeps at her task. She cant help but over hear their current conversation. 

"So your an idol? when is your next show will I be able to go" (Y/N) asks.

"Well i have one later today actually, and of course you cant attend" Yumemi says bopping the girls nose

"Yay I cant wait Ill make to be there and be the loudest so you know I'm supporting you" (Y/N) responds

(Y/N) cant help but smile and hug the idol once again, just as Kirari was about to snap (Y/N) walks over to her sitting on her lap. Kirari instantly relaxes.

- Kirari Pov -

" I don't know why I'm getting jealous (Y/N) is just a pet, I shouldn't be feeling this way towards her" I thought to myself while wrapping an arm around the (Slim/Chubby) girl and working on the papers.

"Mistress Mistress Mistress Mi-" 

"What!" I accidently yelled.

(Y/N) looks at me scared before running over to Yumemi again, sitting on the girls lap. I glare at them especially as Yumemi wraps her arms around the girl comforting her. I decide its best to let them be and finish my work. An hour passes and eventually I finish, i turn my attention back to the two girls. Jealousy rises in me again seeing (Y/N) once again sleeping but this time on Yumemi who was blushing slightly. I stomp over to the two and next to them.

"Give me (Y/n)" I said as calmly as I can.

"But she's sleeping, how bout I take her to my changing room for her to rest" Yumemi said.

"Give me my pet before I ruin you" I say with demand

"Fine but if you make her sad or upset I'm coming after you, she's pure so don't ruin it" She replies before gently lifting the girl bridely style handing her over.

"Ill be off then" Yumemi says walking out of the room. 

I carry the girl to the couches and study her figure. I softly caress her face, she has fragile (S/C) skin and soft (H/C) hair. I move my hand down to her neck gently then her chest, heading to wasit and hips before resting it on her thigh. I wasn't going to do anything just the sensation of touching her had calmed me down. She was the first in a while to make me feel this way. I kiss her forehead smiling softly as i see my lipstick now stained on her head. Soon (Y/N) shifts awake.

"Mistress?" She asks looking around a bit

"I'm right here puppy" I say making her face me.

"I'm sorry for annoying you earlier but I wanted to ask if I was allowed to hang out with yumemi when you are busy" (Y/N) says finishing with a yawn

I sigh, Knowing I cant deny the girl from her wants.

"Of course just promise not to get into trouble " I say.

"Thank you mistress" She smiles.

(Y/N) automatically shifts so her ear ands tail are showing, Her tail is wagging like crazy, I cant help giggle softly caressing her face. She leans into my touch, I lean a bit closer so our lips are almost touching. It was so tempting at that moment but even though I usually am brave, I couldn't do it. I push her head into my neck to hide my blush, then I check the time to see that school is coming close to the end. 

"What am I going to do with you, (Y/N)" I think to myself and sigh relaxing with my puppy in my arms. 

(978 Words)