Chapter 12 (edited)

Bakugo POV:

I felt proud to be the only one in 6 years to be able to get Izuku's name and to think all it took was some fresh food. Kinda sad if you think about it.

"Okay Izuku that's all for now, let's get you fed and into bed." I said not being able to think of any questions.

I brought the fork to his face and let him eat a piece but after a few times of feeding him it became boring. Thankfully, I knew he couldn't eat much more since I highly doubt he got the right amount of food while being with LOV.

"Time for bed come on" I said, laying down and patting the spot to my right.

"No I'm not sleeping with you! I don't know you!" He yelled. Back to square one I guess.

"Then go sleep in the nesting corner, there's blankets, pillows and a memory foam mattress" After I said that he went right over and laid down.

I followed his lead and went straight to bed.

           ~time skip through sloop~

I woke up earlier than normal so I could sneak out of the room and start doing work without waking up Izuku.

I got dressed in sweats and a hoodie then went to my office. In my office I had a small pile of paperwork, a cup of black coffee and my computer full of emails. "Today's gonna be a long ass day..." I said to myself before I started my work.

Somewhere around 9 I had Pinky, Duck Tape's girlfriend go check on my omega and take him to the dressing room to get clothes.

I suspected everything would be fine with them, two omegas from the same place, maybe they would get along and Deku would calm down and relax here. Maybe he will realize no one is gonna hurt him or replace him.

"Shitty hair get your dumb ass here I need to talk to you!" I yelled out the door.

"Bakubro! What is it?"

"Look first we need to talk about the V-gang, you know the one with Stain and the wannabe Stains"

"Yea what about them"

"I've heard from our spy that they are thinking of attacking our home base so make sure everyone is prepared"

" Aye aye captain" Kirishima said, doing a soldier salute with his toothy grin.

"Dumb ass! Any ideas on what to do with Izuku?"

"Izuku? Izuku? I don't know an- OH oh you mean Deku! No, I don't. Kami was excited and happy but Deku looks to be aggressive and closed off"

"He's no-" I was cut off by running towards the door. I quickly opened the door and saw Mina with a bloody nose chasing after Izuku running towards me and the stairs. Once he was a few feet away I put my hand out and he ran into it. I wrapped my arms around him and pushed his chest against mine.

"Pinky what's the meaning of all this!"

"Well you see..."

____________________________

                          Words: 510

I honestly don't know how I feel about this chapter. I might just rewrite it later