1: Meeting her

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Loud whispers, echoing laughter, and gossip of women, that's what he heard when he entered the floor of the building he had to go to for his work.

It's been only a day since he visited the company for his new job. The atmosphere wasn't that bad to make him uncomfortable, though he had to avoid the disgusted stares of the people of higher ranks than him.

He belonged to a family where he was the only one to support. His mother and his younger sister were dear ones to him. He was staying in Seoul to find a job while the rest of his family was living in a very small house in a village in Daegu.

He completed his graduation a month ago in a very difficult situation where he had to go to college and then to two part-time jobs, giving him only late night to study. But all of his hard work paid him when he found the job just after receiving his diploma.

His mother used to work on the farms when he was new at the college but then he decided to take over the responsibility as a guardian of the two beautiful women in his life as his mother fell sick due to the overwork. Since then he was one to take care of the expenses of his family in Daegu plus his expenses. Many times he had to starve himself or eat only once a day to make sure to send enough money to Daegu.

He was living with his distant relative from his father's side. She was a widow but had no child yet she wasn't very kind to him. Because in the start, he could barely pay her the money for the rent but she became oddly sweet when he finally got the job two days ago.

Breathing in and out, he entered the main hall where many stalls were built up and one of those was his, as said by his Boss. He was briefly introduced to the work and his duties but he had to fully take over his title of the Designing Assistant.

He directly walked to the main office of the director. Knocking softly on the glass door, he heard a come-in.

"Good morning Sir." He bowed politely to which others warmly welcomed him.

"Welcome, Mr. Kim. I see you are punctual enough." Mr. Park Sungjeon said as he glanced over his watch with a smile.

"It's my responsibility to be punctual, and I assure you to be like that always." The brunette said with a small smile the older smiled back and got up from his chair, straightened his coat, and walked to the younger.

"Let's go, introduce you to the rest of the staff." Mr. Park said and others followed him quietly.

Everyone was busy with their work, typing the keys in a hurry as their boss felt proud of the hard-working staff.

He knocked on the table to gain everyone's attention.

"Good morning Sir." All of them said and Mr. Park greeted back.

"So, here is your new co-worker and he is joining from today. Introduce Mr. Kim." Mr. Park pointed to others who took a deep breath before starting.