Part 6

RM.

Arnav got down and was moving out to work when Akash called out to him. Arnav stopped and turned to him and was surprised Akash was in casual outfit. Akash moved closer to him and looked him right in the eyes.

"Bhai..... Do you trust me? " He asked out of the blue and Arnav looked at him confused but nodded. "Good because I have asked Aman to cancel all of your meetings and please don't ask me why now..... You will soon understand why I did it. " Akash said and Arnav nodded.

He then called out for Hari Prakash and his brothers and asked them to call the whole family down.

Within a few seconds, they all came down. All of them with confusion on their faces and Anjali with anger and annoyance.

"Di where is you husband? " Akash asked taking everyone aback especially after what happened almost an hour ago.

"Why are you asking?..... Why you are not done with your insults and humiliation? " She asked sarcastically.

"He has left the house right? " Akash asked and Anjali frown but nodded and Akash chuckled and everyone looked at him in confusion.

"When you met him and brought him home I always had negative vibes about him and when I voiced it out I became your enemy...... When you both wanted to marry, bhai and Papa wanted a background check on him but you threw a fit and went on a hunger strike and Nani asked us to stop and we did...... After your marriage, instead of moving into his house you stayed here with the excuse that you couldn't live in his small apartment and that he was building a house which we or even you have never laid eyes on....... He traveled more than even the biggest business men.....I know he is just a small time lawyer and yet he always has one case after the other and yet still live off our hard earned money...... And yet again you were never suspicious of him?..... But today I will show you the real face of your so called beloved husband. " Akash said shocking everyone.

"Akash what do you mean by all this?..... Is Shyam deceiving us and Anjali? " Nani asked in fear remembering her daughter and the fear that Anjali will follow in her footsteps.

"She won't believe me even if I said yes...... Seeing it with her own eyes  will knock some sense into her and she will have no one to blame than herself. " Akash said looking at shocked Anjali.

"Enough Akash! "Anjali yelled at him with tears cascading down her cheeks. " I know how much you, uncle and chote don't trust him and always look down on him but accusing him of cheating is just disgusting as you, chote and uncle's thinking of him. "

"Then if you trust him so much then you have nothing to lose seeing what Akash has to show us. " Arnav said walking up to Anjali.

"Fine.... I want to see whatever you want to show me but if you are wrong..... I will leave this house with him and you will never see me again. " She threatened and limped out and the family followed and got into the car together as Akash drove out of RM.

He then remembered the shocking discovery he discovered yesterday when he was on his way to Laxmi Nagar to drop of Payal.

Flashback.

Akash was almost at the entrance of Laxmi Nagar when he spotted Shyam entering his car.

"What is Shyam doing here in Laxmi Nagar? " Akash thought but what Payal said next shocked him.

"After being the cause of my sister leaving he has the nerve to show up here again. " Payal exclaimed in anger and Akash looked at her in shock seeing her gaze on Shyam's moving car.