Chapter 1

Hi! Four years or so ago I published a similar fanfic, but, recently, I've been thinking about this new idea.

Hayley was the first main character I've ever written for a fanfic, one that I have never published and may never will since it really needs a lot of changes.

She was taken in by Lexie after their mother's death when she was only twelve years old. I've always pictured their relationship to be really close, so I could see her being lost after the plane crash (she was 16), giving Meredith a hard time before finally settling down.

I just want to remind that English is not my first language, so there may be some grammatical mistakes.

She walked inside the hospital in fear, not really knowing if her older sister was even alright.

She had barely had time to react after receiving the call that her sister had been involved in a motorcycle accident, only calling Kelly before flying to Seattle.

It had been a week ago when Alex had told her that she was going back to Seattle, just to reconnect with her old self, her real self, and to make sure that everything was going alright.

The truth is that eight years ago Alexandra Grey joined the DEO, faked her own dead and changed her surname so none would be able to find her, even if that meant leaving her family and friends behind. Alex took her family last name as it was requested by the DEO, she became a Danvers, her older sister and, honestly, she could not imagine her life without her.

However, she was aware of what it meant for them to be at the Grey-Sloan Memorial, which was previously called Seattle Grace, it was going to bring all her sister's ghosts from the past.

"Hi... Um..., I'm Kara Danvers I was called because my sister was in an accident" she wasn't even sure of what she was saying.

"You're Alexandra emergency contact, right?" the question was made by a young woman, who was looking to the computer screen before staring at her, getting her to frown slightly.

That girl was Alex. She looked exactly like her, her hair longer and her face slightly difference, but it was like looking at her older sister's twin.

"Yeah" she answered after a few seconds of awkward silence.

"She's fine, Dr. Shepherd will let you know how the surgery went in a few minutes" the girl explained.

"Thanks, um..." she stopped talking.

"I'm Dr. Grey, but you can call me Hayley" the young woman smiled while introducing herself, which made her smile as well, that was Alex's kid sister.

Let me know if you want to keep reading this story.

Thanks so much for reading,

Ayrin