*+• 24 •+*

LIA

"Jeno."

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. He seriously doesn't know when to stop.

"Just here to congratulate. I do not mean any harm," he said,;holding up his arms.

"Arin's been crying, and you told her to find someone better." I nodded.

"Good for you. You became stronger than I thought. Anyways. Don't kill me Soobin for requesting this, but uh... can I get a one last hug from your girl? I'm leaving the country."

"It's nothing to him, don't worry."

"It's not. But okay go ahead," Soobin said and I I hugged Jeno for the last time.

"Thanks for everything. Though you hurt my feelings, still, thanks for the happiness. For the comfort too," I said smiling at him.

"Nah that was nothing, and stop doing that. I might steal you away from Soobin." Soobin pulled me to him, and shook his head no.

"Nope," Soobin said. Jeno laughed and nodded.

"Alright alright. I really have to go now," he said, and waved goodbye to us.

We cleaned the store before leaving, and we went to where my dad is kept to pay him a visit.

"Hi dad," I said.

"Soobin's with me. Isn't he..." handsome?

"...Annoying?" I chuckled, and Soobin crossed his arms.

"But he's been very kind to me dad. He was with me when I was grieving," I said, and held Soobin's hand.

"If this boy ever tries to hurt me. Please pay him a visit at his house." I laughed.

"Don't worry I won't," Soobin said.

"I will fulfill my promise to you," he added while looking at my dad's photo.

How can I not fall in love with you when you treat everyone I treasure the most nicely?

SOOBIN

We are now just walking on the streets of Korea. Holding each other's hands like no one can ever separate us now.

"Funny," Lia spoke.

"Why?"

"Funny how one wrong click brought us together like this." Oh right.

I regretted it so much before, but remembering it now. It's the best wrong thing I've ever did in my life.

"Mister stalker." She pinched my cheek, and I smiled at her.

"You were too pretty. I couldn't help it," I said pinching her cheek too.

"Oh so you only liked me because I'm pretty?" She asked with a serious face.

"No. It's because I felt that you're really interesting, and I wanted to be close to you. I didn't realize I was actually falling for you..." Her cheeks reddened, and all I could do was to kiss her forehead.

"You were so annoying," she said.

"Yet you still replied." I smiled patting her head. She replied, and I was happy she did.

"You were the popular one, and I was quite the nobody. Quite cliché don't you think?"

"Our cliché story is the best thing that I am having right now."

"You're good with words huh?" She smirked at me, and we continued to walk.

"Well I guess I am."

☆☆☆
Short chapter because the
last one was pretty long :")