Lies

Quick Apologies_

Hi guys I just wanted to say I'm sorry for taking long to update. I had what they call witters block.....it took me forever to write this but I promise I'm back. Sorry Again.

________

Chapter 54

Hayden POV

"I killed her"

_____

Lying to Roman was the hardest thing I had ever done. I had to walk away, because if I didn't I know Roman would spot the lie.

Roman knows us like crazy and for me to say I killed someone will hurt him more, that he'll ask a lot of question that will eventually lead to the truth.

I didn't expected to get caught, but I guess Roman does have good eyes after all.

I quickly walk to my car, opening the compartment I grab a towel and wipe Sage's blood off my fingers. Bella did a real deal on Sage, but I'm sure he'll be fine. Well that's if he gets to a hospital on time.

Thinking about what happened I just wish I could take it back and just pulled the fucking trigger, instead I decided to do something I know I was going to regret later on...

I just hope I was right..

Flash back..

I decided to watch my sister and does two girls walk away. When they were gone I quickly walk to the house, when I reach the gate I noticed that their wasn't any guard. Which made me realize that Sage was serious about everything after all.

Him letting Hope and those girls go wasn't an act after all, instead its him showing his true self.

All my life I was told that Sage was this horrible man who killed people with no remorse but Now looking at the present, maybe he is a chan-

The sound of shouting and loud noises snapped me out of my thoughts. I immediately recognize the two voices as Bella and Sage.

I quickly walk my way to the door of the house. Placing one hand just above the door nob ready to open the door, while the other hand was reaching for my gun.

Opening the door quietly the sound of loud noises could be heard as I stepped in.

"We fucked up Sage" wait what did they fucked up?

"No Bella you did because their was no fucking We it was always a you thing. So don't drag me into your shit!!" A laugh left Bella mouth after Sage was done speaking.

"Why do you keep choosing them Sage.WHY?!" taking a quick peak from behind the wall I noticed the gun in Bella's hand. Oh shit.

"If you die, I die to-" I guess that makes my job easy after all.

"Arabella please put the fucking gun down now!" Sage Shouted.

"I CANT Sag-" Taking another peak I watch as Sage walk over to his sister slowly and started to take the gun away.

"Yes you can...Arabella you know you can't kill your sel-" It took me a while realize that Sage is hurt just by the way he sound.