chapter 19

it's been a month since you and hotch and started dating at it has been a bliss. more of your stuff had migrated into his house, as in makeup, clothes, shoes, everything. you, hotch, and jack were spending a lot of time together, you and hotch had just broke the news to jack that you were dating and he was so happy and welcoming.

today was thanksgiving day, you and hotch had just finished cooking all of the food. you made the stuffing, macaroni and the rest of the sides as well as apple pie, pumpkin pie, and a tiny chocolate cake for jack. hotch made the turkey and ham as well as the cranberry sauce.

when you were finished hotch and jack made the table while you got the silverware and plates. when you finish grabbing all of them you walk over to the table and set them down. you and hotch grab a dish one by one and place them on the table.

"jack dinners ready" hotch yells

"i'll go help him was his hands"

you walk into the living room and see jack running down the stairs towards you.

"come on buddy let's go wash our hands" you say walking to him

you both walk into the bathroom and wash your hands. once you are finished you both dry your hands off and walk back into the kitchen. when you get there you both walk to the table and hotch help jack sit down while you start getting his plate ready.

you give jack a small piece of ham and small servings of the sides because you did make a nice amount of food to last the next day or so. you and hotch get your food and for the occasion you say grace and then you all start to eat.

"happy thanksgiving" jack says cheerfully making you giggle

"happy thanksgiving giving bud"

"so what are we thankful for" you ask

"well mommy, daddy, aunt jessica, and you" jack says smiling

you feel tears brim your eyes and you look at hotch who is smiling at the both of you.

"i'm thankful for you too buddy" you say feeling a tear fall down

"why are you crying, you aren't supposed to be sad" he asks concerned

"im not sad jack, i'm happy very happy" you sa smiling again him

"i'm thankful for the both of you" aaron says

you all finish your food and desert as well. when you are finished eating your and hotch clean up the table and start to wash the dishes. jack runs in the living room to go play with his cars.

while you and aaron are washing the dishes you both listen to she by dodie, you didn't pick the song but aaron did. as you listen to the lyrics it makes you teary eyed again. hotch puts the dish he was washing down and grabs you by your waist.

"thank you for today" he says smiling at you

"no thank you, this is the best thanksgiving i've had in a long time" you say feeling the tears fall down your face

he wipes the tears off of your face and gives you a kiss. the kiss is just like the one you had shared the night after your date.

"come on i think jack is waiting for us" he says grabbing your hand and walks into the living room.

"daddy come on we need to watch it so y/n can see it" he says jumping up and down

"what" you ask looking at hotch

"every thanksgiving day we watch charlie brown thanksgiving" hotch says

"come on daddy it's on" jack says from the couch

you at hotch walk over to the couch and let jack sit in between you. jack lays his head in your shoulder and puts his hands in yours. the touch makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, you feel protective over jack, you would kill for this boy.

you all watch the movie and by the time it's over jack is asleep and aaron is in the brink. you carry jack upstairs and get him to his room.

"hey buddy, if you wake up and put your pjs on your can go right back to sleep"

"mkay" he says sleepily

eventually and with a little help he gets is pajamas on and gets in his bed. you tuck him in and turn his lap off and his night light on. you walk over to the door and admire how peaceful he looks.

"goodnight buddy"

"night mama" he says sleepily

you feel your heart stop like quiet literally stop. he had just called you mom, you turn around and see aaron looking at you with a smile.

"he- he just called me" you look at him wide eyes

"i know what he said, and i'm glad he said it"

"really" you ask

"really"

you close jacks door and walk into the bedroom. you change out of your sweater dress and change into your purple silk pajamas and get into the bed, hotch getting in behind you. you turn around to look at him admiring his features.

"i'm happy you know" he says

"i'm happy too, i never expect life to be like this you know, i have an amazing partner and he has an amazing son that i absolutely adore" you say smiling

"thank you again for being their for jack, it means a lot"

"thank you for being my family aaron"

"come one let's get some sleep rossi is expecting us at his house at 4 tomorrow"

"night aaron"

"goodnight"

you quickly drift off to sleep knowing that you have just had the absolute best day of your life.

______________________
hey guys!

i really hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. i hope everyone enjoyed spending time sign their families (safely). i really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even though it was really delayed. i also wanted to thank you guys for 17k reads and my first three chapters hit 1k+ reads, this is crazy i love you guys so much and thank you for all of the support. again i hope you enjoyed this chapter.
xx
bri