Chapter 14: News of the Sport Festival

Everyone except for Akane, Takato, and Mr. Aizawa was in the class discussing what was going to happened the the USJ and who was teaching class today.

Sero: "Who is going to teach us today?"

Asui: "Yeah, Mr. Aizawa was quite injured, I hope he's fine ribbit."

Hagakure: "I am sure he will be okay."

Momo: "So Midoriya, Uraraka, how is Takato-kun and Akane? I heard they have returned back to normal."

Izuku: "Y-yeah... B-but I'm not sure if Takato is awake yet, but I'm sure he will be okay."

Ochako: "Yeah and Akane is alright, though just keep in mind she is a lot different now. Well by looks standard."

Mina: *curious* "Oh how really?"

Kirishima: "Hm, well what ever the case was Takato was intense back there."

Kaminari: "Yeah, he literally came back from death, and kicked that villain monster's ass."

Sato: "I don't know what anyone can do against him if he can control that power." 

Mineta: *terrified on the verge of tears* "What are you saying? Aren't you terrified he literally turned into a giant monster and obliterated another monster to kill All Might, and took out all the pro heroes. He is a living monster, a demon, A living Nightmare!"

Todoroki: *speaks up* "Hey.." *Mineta and the others look over to Shoto* "In Ryujin's defense, that flaming pile of shit and the other pro heroes attacked him first and tried to protect us."

Tokoyami: "Whatever it maybe, I am just grateful that he didn't let anyone of us get hurt. We owe him our lives for saving all of us and I would call him a friend and hero."

Jirou: "Yeah. he was the one to save us and I am not ungrateful to discard that."

Izuku: "Yeah, even if the people don't see like that." *Remember how as he walked to the Academy he heard the people and some pro heroes gossiping negatively about Takato.*

Just then the door opened and Aizawa came in his bandaged state.

Everyone in room: "You're back!"

Aizawa: "Shut up." *As he walks inside Takato and Akane walk into the classroom in their U.A uniform much to the other classmates shock.*

Izuku and Ochako: "Takato! Akane!"*runs over to the two teens while all the other students in 1-A's eyes widen of Akane's new look*

All the other students: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHh THAT'S AKANE-CHAN!"

Akane: *blushing from embarrassment hiding behind Takato* "U-um H-hey g-guys.."

Izuku: *smiling at his friend* "It's good to see you are awake Takato-kun."

Takato: *nods* "Yeah.. is everyone alright?"

Izuku: "Yeah. We're all alright."

Iida: *walks up to the Takato and hand chops the air* "Class President, we are relieved that you and Akane-chan are alright and well."

Takato: *nods* "Same with you all." *Then looks back to Izuku* "Midoriya.. we need to talk at lunch." 

Midoriya: "Oh okay.."

Takato: *looks at others* "Now enough talk take you seat, we got class to take care of."

Everyone nods and takes their seats.