Chapter 2

And it's a Double Update!!!😀Please do read the next chapter also

Please do read the next chapter also.
꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

~Tiasha's POV~

After a journey of about an hour, I finally reached the Khurrana house. Getting out of the car, I stood there amazed, looking at their house.

Or better to call it a 'Palace'

"Tiasha bhabi" Naina spoke, genuinely placing her hands on my shoulder.

"Huhh?"

"Let's go inside. Mom, dad and everyone are eagerly waiting for you" I nodded, giving her a smile.

Well, except Naina and Naman, all left early from our house after the marriage as here I guess more than thousands other rituals were still left.

Along with Naina who guided me all through the way to their house, I struggled hard to walk wearing the heavy lehenga and finally reached the entrance.

By performing the aarti and few other customs, Mr. and Mrs. Khurrana along with Neil's grandmother, gave me a warm welcome as I entered their house.

"Welcome to the family dear" Shalini aunty said as I managed to give her a smile while my eyes were looking at each and every corner of the house.

Then I was guided to his room by aunty and Naina, who seemed to be extremely happy and their happiness was well reflected through their smile and sparkling eyes.

Naina left immediately as we reached the room as she was called by someone so only I and aunty were there.

"Come inside Tiasha" aunty said, opening the door as I followed her.

"So this is Neil's room and from now yours too" she said as we two sat on the bed.

Feeling somewhat strange and not knowing what to do, I sat there quietly, having a glance of the room when aunty spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Tiasha"

"Yes aunty"

"Dear I know that in what circumstances this marriage took place and very well understand how you are feeling right now. But trust me dear, you won't be having any problem." she assured, gently caressing my cheek with her palm while I just gave her a faint smile.

"Anyways now let me go and you take rest. Make yourself feel comfortable and yeah if you need anything feel free to tell me. Considering me as your mother-in-law, don't keep me away from you. Like Neil, Naman and Naina, from today you are also my child, my another daughter. Take care......Good night" she added after a pause and giving a smile, left the place.

I was sitting on the cosy bed which was beautifully decorated with rose petals scattered all around along with candles brightening the room with it's light and it's fragrance added another magic to the ambience.