Dirty Desire

Mew: So ....what we are going to do now??

Gulf: Thought Mew is talking about sex....he was about to reply when Mew interrupted..

Mew: Can we see a movie together...

Gulf: No I am really tired Mew...do you really want to see the movie??

Mew: No I just wanted to spend more time with you before sleeping...

Gulf: Hmm so where we are sleeping ..Type said without looking at Mew...

Mew: This apartment has four rooms gulfie.... sleep wherever you feel comfortable...That is my room if you want to sleep there also ...you can sleep ...I will sleep in the other room...

Gulf: Looked to Mew as how casually Mew said this....He didn't want to sleep with me..but he loves that...he loves touching me why he doesn't want to sleep with me...

Mew: Gulfie what are you thinking...

Gulf: Are you angry with me??

Mew: No Gulfie why do you think so??

Gulf: Then why didn't you asked me to sleep with you in the same room...

Mew: Smiled and said...Gulfie we are alone in this place ....if we share the same room it will be hard for me to control...Mew looked down in embarrassment....I don't want to make you feel that ...I love your body or interested in only touching you...whatever feeling I have for you if is beyond all this...

Gulf: Hugged Mew...I am sorry Mew ...you felt like this...I have just overreacted....I have never done anything Mew.... and I am just scared so can you please wait for me and hold on for some more time...

Mew: Gulfie I can wait for my whole life...now go to sleep ....enough of this serious talk....

Gulf: Mew can we sleep together....

Mew: hmm sure....no matter how cute or sexy you behave I won't get distracted....

Gulf: laughed...you are a drama queen Mew...common let's sleep....

Mew put a condom on the table and went to sleep...

Gulf: I really like your mom and Dad Mew....I wanted to introduce mine too...

Mew: dad has planned for next month na...then we will meet Baby....

Gulf: No, let's meet this Sunday...my mom and dad are coming on Sunday ....I hid this coz I thought it will be too early but after meeting your parents I want to introduce them to you...

Mew: Really baby...then let's go-to shopping tomorrow...I want my first expression to be very good at them....

Gulf: this is not fair...you introduced me to your parents in college uniform and now you want to look attractive in front of my parents...

Mew: Baby...coz I am sure for my parents will be happy coz they are getting a diamond 💎 as his son in law.......you look always fresh and handsome....unlike me...

Gulf: Mew please you look so handsome like now also see yourself...looking like a model without even taking bath...

Mew: Aww someone is flirting with his boyfriend hmmm....

Gulf: shut up and go to take bath...

Mew: you go first...

In this, you go first they both fall asleep.... as they were too tired after all work...