Getting to Know Him

Jeffery The Psychopathic Murderer

It had been a whole week since Jeff had first tried to kill you.

Once you had made it clear who was the boss, he was actually surprisingly a nice person to hang around with.

"Jeff? Have you seen my bottle of scented hair shampoo?" You asked, storming into the lounge.

"Oh gawd Y/N! Cover up!" Jeff gagged.

"I'm wearing a bathrobe, you idiot."

The killer finally uncovered his eyes and turned a delicate shade of pink.

"I knew that... I was just testing you!"

You grabbed him by the hood of his hoodie and began sniffing his hair.

"Y/N! What are you doing?"

"Your hair smells like lavender and raspberry. There's only one bottle of shampoo which could've given you that scent and it's the one that I personally mixed!"

"Okay! I admit! There wasn't any of my shampoo so I had to improvise!"

Yes. Jeff was quite fond of 'improvising'.

BEN Drowned... In honey?

Tragically, C/N was hit by a truck which was being driven by a vengeful blonde midget.

Oh no, it didn't die or anything. In fact, the cat was fine because it went right under and between the wheels.

BEN however ended up flying through the windshield which somehow broke.

He went soaring across the street, right through your window and ended up falling delicately onto the couch while you were playing Sonic 2006 and listening to one of Mephiles' boring spiels.

The little elf was convinced that it was fate and after seeing how far he had miraculously flown, you were inclined to believe him.

Turning off the game, you took out a pair of tweezers and painstakingly began removing the glass shards from all over his body.

You two started talking and despite the rocky beginning, ended up becoming good friends and more importantly, gaming partners.

Except C/N.

C/N was seething with fury and tried to bite his.. Well... 'Sensitive area' every time BEN was nearby.

Dark Linkie

Even though you struggled to get through each day, Dark never failed to put a smile on your face.

Whether it was leaving a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates on the coffee table or doing all of your chores for you, his actions would temporarily make you feel happy again.

Right now, you were watching a movie and eating popcorn.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Coming!"

You answered the door eagerly but was disappointed to find nobody there except for the pizza delivery boy.

"Here's your (Favorite Pizza Name), miss Y/N."

You reached into your purse to pay when you remembered something.

"Um... I didn't order any pizza..."

A pale hand reached from behind yours and handed the money to the pizza delivery boy.

"Thank you."

Dark Link took the massive pizza box and used it to lure you back into the lounge.

"Here you are, Y/N. It's your favorite, right?"

You couldn't reply as you were already stuffing your face.

He laughed and the both of you ended up watching the rest of the movie together.

Cackling Jack... Nope... That ain't right...

You had just made a lovely batch of chocolate cupcakes using the secret recipe which had been handed down all the way from the ancient times when people used cellphones.

They were sitting on the table, cooling off.

The jack-in-a-box kept on mysteriously appearing in the ant-proof cupboard where you kept your newest secret stash of candy, no matter where you put it.

You turned around to fetch some more washing up liquid from the cupboard when you noticed something strange.

There seemed to be only eleven cupcakes, even though you were positive that you had made twelve.

Never mind.

After doing the dishes, you turned around again to find a cloth to dry your hands with.

Now there were only six.

You listened carefully and could've sworn that you heard chewing sounds coming from somewhere close by.

As you dried off, you watched out of the corner of your eye as a clawed hand slowly reached up from under the table and started feeling around for the tray, which had been moved.

With a sharp whoosh, you brought down a wooden spoon on the hand.

There was a yelp and the table lurched.

Laughing Jack crawled out, clutching his hand which was turning red and throbbing.

"Y/N!"

You couldn't help but start laughing again.

He had cupcake crumbs all over his mouth and didn't seem to realize that his pointy nose had speared through the bandages and a wrapper.

"L.J! Have you been stalking me?"

"No! I mean... Maybe...," he said meekly as you raised the spoon again.

After getting the monochrome clown cleaned up, you gave him a long lecture about eating too much sugar.

And then after that lecture, you both had a contest to see who could scarf down the most candy.

Yeah. You and L.J were instantly best buddies.

At the Creepypasta Mansion...

Doctor Smiley had just finished bandaging himself up after being chased all around the mansion by a furious Sally.

This wouldn't have required any medical aid if it wasn't for the fact that she had also been brandishing around a butcher knife.

"That little girl has issues...," he muttered, tightening the bandage around his arm by pulling it with his teeth.

Slenderman suddenly teleported in front of him.

He wordlessly dropped BEN and L.J on the floor before disappearing again.

Smiley looked down from the table.

BEN Drowned was curled up, occasionally shaking and twitching.

"C-cat... Bit my... Ooooh..."

Laughing Jack was clutching his stomach and complaining of a stomachache.

"BEN and L.J. My two most frequent patients as of late," Smiley sighed with a moan.

The creepypastas could only groan in pain.