~TWO~

"A rat was found snooping around  the lion's den."Papa's commanding voice boomed around the whole room as we went alert at the information. "We need to capture the rat & and bring him to the Don."

Understanding his words which indicated a mole snooping around the Don's establishment,surely to gather information,we nodded our head in mutual understanding.

"What's the day limit of this operation?"David asked out to confirm whether the Don has instructed any date or not.

"Don said to do the task as soon as possible since the mole is snooping around for quite some time from shadows along with some additional rats."Papa replied in clear voice.

"When do you want us to set out for trapping the rat?" I calmly questioned  analyzing the situation. Better for us to catch it before it can disrupt lion anyway.

"Are you free to set out for operation?"Papa asked meeting my stare,his tone shifting to the softer side."I am always free for some hunting."I replied with a smile which is surely veiling my dark thoughts.

"I can already see the rat whining in his trap."Richard replied glancing over me suggestively.I sent a wink towards his way grinning at his words and my thoughts.

Hunting is always fun.

"Okay.So you all will set out two days later at 2200 hour on The Club Delight.The mínoré(younger) Don will be present on the club to aid us for the operation.We'll meet here tomorrow at 2000 hour to discuss the further plan of the hunt.You all are dismissed for today."With that said,my father indicated David to follow him for their own discussion whilst leaving us in a silence.

"So the younger one will be present for aiding  our operation?That's probably the first time."Tyler mused out in a surprised tone.

"It's not the first time.Usually mínore Don always ensure to remove all traces of us from the locations in operations.This time maybe we'll meet him so papa thought to let us know & ensure to behave ourselves."I informed him in a knowing manner causing Tyler to look up at my calm demeanor with narrowed eyes.

"How do you even know that mínore Don is our secret aider?"Max asked curiously causing Tyler's gaze to narrow more with that same question filled gaze.

"I just know." Is what I replied in a cryptic like, adding a mysterious smile.Hearing my response,everyone glanced over me with suspicious gaze  as my grin widened more ay their question mark faces.

Actually after our first operation,I was curious since there's no way papa will leave our faces,not matter how disguised it is,in the public CCTV cameras.So later on,I managed to know that actually it's mínore Don along with David who ensured to remove every traces of us from public places wherever we go for operations.

"Aza again proving that she is actually a witch hidden behind that angelic face & honey orbs."Richard replied seriously with a final tone as everyone nodded their head in agreement.

My grin immediately vanished to a blank face as my gaze narrowed in slits causing Richard to gulp in apprehension at my death look.

"Come here you moron!Let me do my black magic on you so that you know how much of a witch I am."

**

"Good evening,Miss knight."I heard my assistant Lucy wishing me as I made my way towards elevator after finishing my work.

"Good evening Lucy.And please call me Azaleas,will you?Also,go home soon.The night is still young."I softly replied in a cheerful voice standing in front of her desk.

"Yes Miss kni-ah Azaleas.I'll go to enjoy the young night just after completing this task."She replied cheekily indicating towards her desk.Nodding my head in affirmation,I moved ahead entering the elevator which soon descendant at the ground floor.