Chapter 5

Y/n's POV
I couldn't beleive my eyes. Kim taehyung, in person, was standing right in front of me, in the women's bathrooms. I snapped out from my thoughts and said to not look ridiculous:"Um...h-hi..."
"Kim Taehyung" he said and handed me his hand to shake. "L-lee Y-Y/N" I said shaking his hand slowly.
Taehyung's POV
I was lost in her eyes then she removed her hand from mine. NO! It was so warm! She didn't say anything so I continued:" I've finally met you huh? I've been searching for you all my life and...there you are , finally!" "Um...y-yeah me too, it's a-a pleasure" she said stuttering. Moments of awkward silence. "Um- I got to go excuse u-us"she said. Oh! No! I have to do something! "N-NO! wait! I - I mean we're soulmates we have to know each other right? We must be fr-friends! Um... can you...give me your number?" I said with courage. "Sure!" She replied with a smile that melt my heart.
Y/n's POV
I couldn't beleive that he was asking for my number. I quickly gave it to him and flashed a smile. "Nice to meet you " I said and looked at my friends that are looking at us shocked. Let's go girls!" I said and left, leaving Taehyung smiling like an idiot. Soon after, Lisa and Jennie came up to me."wow girl what just happened?" Lisa said. "Look at you Y/N! You've finally met your soulmate! And it's an idol like Kai! Aren't you happy?" Jennie said looking at me. I was still smiling like an idiot. "Earth to Lee Y/N!" Lisa said shaking her hand in front of me. I came back to reality. "Um.. Yeah! It's weird to see colors huh? I even don't know their names hehe! Ah !what can I do now. I think I'mma call mom to tell her the news ..." i said talking to myself. "Y/N! Are you drunk?" Jennie asked. "Um...no!" I said grabbing my phone.
OTP
"Hey Mom!"
"Hey sweetheart! How was the concert?"
"It was amazing and... I have something important to tell you"
"What is it?"
"I've met my soulmate"
"OMG! THAT'S AMAZING!! HOW WAS IT? ARE YOU SEEING COLORS RIGHT NOW? WHO IS IT?"
"Um..ok... mom, calm down a bit. Yes I'm seeing colors and it's weird. My soulmate is.... um... Kim Taehyung aka BTS's V."
"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD THAT'S AMAZING YOUR SOULMATE IS AN IDOL THAT'S PERFECT! I'M SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU DARLING "
"Thanks mom! I'm coming home"
"YES YES COME I CAN'T WAIT TO ASK YOU SOOO MANY QUEST-"
I cutted the call.
End of OTP
"Come on we're going to my house"
"But-"
"No buts come on"