taciturn

taciturn
/ˈtasɪtəːn/
adjective: taciturn
(of a person) reserved or uncommunicative in speech; saying little.

taciturn/ˈtasɪtəːn/adjective: taciturn(of a person) reserved or uncommunicative in speech; saying little

Glendale, AZ
Monday February 22nd
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"Miss Raya, I don't want go school." Gianni huffed as they closely approached the elementary school.

"Do you want to be dumb?" Adrienne asked rhetorically, Gianni narrowed her eyes at her before looking her up and down.

"Don't look at people like that, Gianni; Adrienne learn how to talk to people nicely."

"That's why Addison's your only friend and that's by force he has to be your friend cause your twins."

"Gianni that's rude, how would you feel if I said I only talk to you because I get paid too and I don't actually care about you, how would you feel then?" Gianni pouted feeling tears arise, "it's not a pleasant feeling is it?" Jalen observed the whole ordeal silently, peering over at Adrienne every now and then only to see a wide smirk across her face which unknowingly irked him.

"And Adrienne wipe that grin off of your face, it isn't cute to be snarky, fix that." Adrienne pouted looking down.

"Adri's sometimes mean, Gigi. Buts you just gots to ignore her cuz if don'ts she's jus keep goings, when sees don't care she moves on to nex victum." A faint smile spread across Soraya's face as Addison spoke, Adrienne on the other hand was glaring at her twin.

"Shush Addy." Addison rolled his eyes at his younger sister's comments.

"Adrienne, do you need to sit in the naughty corner?" Adrienne wasted no time shaking her head no, "then speak nicely to people." Adrienne pouted, "you need to stop getting upset when being told how to correct your behaviour. You were rather unkind to Gianni, for what? For no reason, and then you were unkind to your brother, again for what?" Adrienne felt her bottom lip quiver.

"And if people started teasing you now, because you were upset, you wouldn't like it at all. Would you?" Adrienne shook her head no, looking down at her feet. Soraya sighed grabbing hold of the young girl's soft hand.

"Thank you for bringing them over." Miss Richies said politely, sending Soraya a sweet smile causing the wrinkles on her cheeks to crinkle, "run along now kids, sit on the matt and listen to all the instructions Mr Bresett gives you."

"We have a really big day ahead guys!" Mrs Hassan exclaimed clapping her hands together.

"Ouuu ouuu what are we dooooing!" Gianni squealed jumping on her feet.