Chapter 3

"Take your seat"

I wake up the next morning and Malfoy is putting his shirt on. I can't help but look at his abs. He notices I woke up and catches me staring. "You like what you see y/n?" He says in his cocky voice.

"Oh please Malfoy. You could only wish." I spat back. I would never give him the satisfaction of that. I wrap the blanket around me and pick up my clothes from the floor.

"There's no need for the blanket y/n. I've already seen all of you. No need to hide." He says while softly tugging the blanket away from me. I turn around and stare into his grey eyes. Everytime I look into them I get lost. Next thing I know, we are kissing. His hands are touching all over my body. The blanket drops from me and he gets closer. I pull away quickly despite how much I liked it.

"We have school Draco." I say while putting my clothes on. "I don't want to be late."

"Don't worry darling. We will continue this later." He says while cuffing his sleeves. He walks away and I finish getting dressed. I then run back to my dorm because I'm wearing a dress and look like I just got railed in a forest, which I did. I use the invisibility cloak and get to the common room. I then head up to my dorm to shower. I get in a black pleated mini skirt and a white button up shirt. I put on a black lace thong because I was feeling extra confident today.

I walk down to the DADA classroom and see a Hufflepuff in my seat. "Move. You're in my seat." I say without looking at their face. "You have a new seat actually." I hear Cedric's voice. I only know from last year when I gave him head in the boys locker room after his quidditch game.

"Oh Cedric. Sorry. Where is my seat?" I ask changing my tone. He points to his lap and smiles up at me. "Wow very funny Ced." I say letting out a sarcastic laugh.

"I'm serious. C'mon now, take you seat." He says grabbing my waist and pulling me down to his lap. I don't resist though, I mean why would I? It's Cedric Diggory. His hand crawls up to my thigh and makes its way up to my underwear. "I figured I owe you because of what you did for me last year." He whispers in my ear.

I can feel my pussy getting wetter. Not only that but I could feel his dick on my ass. "Let's take this somewhere else. We can do more than just-" I whisper back but he cuts me off.

"Meet me in the restricted section of the library in 5 minutes." He says and then gets up and walks out of the classroom. Professor Moody doesn't seem to care. I raise my hand and ask to go to the bathroom. He nods his head and starts teaching again. I look at Draco to my right and see the look on his face. He was trying to put together me and Cedric. I roll my eyes and keep walking.

I get to the restricted section and see Cedric in the far back corner. He pushes me up against a bookshelf and starts kissing my neck. I starts unbuttoning his shirt and he does the same to mine. I jump up and put my legs around his waist and he sets me down on the table. He unbuckles his pants and pulls down his boxers. It's big.

He then moves my lace underwear to the side and sticks in his length. I let out a soft moan and he grunts. He grinds into me and I feel my legs shaking. I moan his name and he keeps going. "You're going to have to be quiet or we will get caught. You don't want that right?" He says while pounding into me. I shake my head and he whispers good girl in my ear.

I am reaching my climax and let out another moan. "Hush darling." He says putting his thumb on my lips. "I'm going to cum." I say while he pounds into me. He just nods and I reach my climax. I moan again and instead of telling me to be quiet he grunts. "Fuckk you feel so good y/n" He lets out. I feel him cum inside of me and I watch as he sets his head back and moans. He is so hot and he doesn't even realize. Once he finishes we put our shirts on and head to our next class.

"This was fun. We should do it again sometime." He says while walking out the library. I laugh and nod my head. We then go our separate ways so no one catches us. I replay that in my head over and over again. Who should I go for next? Maybe Zambini. He'd like this wap.

I am so lost in my thoughts that I run into Draco and I get knocked to the floor. "Watch where you're going whore." He says not even helping me up. Why was he being so mean. Did he forget about last night? He kicks my books across the hallway and I just stare at him. What was I supposed to do?

His eyes meet mine and he freezes. He puts out his hand and helps me up. Wow this man is bipolar. I bend over to pick up my books and he pushes me against the wall. "What the hell Malfoy." I scream.

"You think you can wear that and not let me have a taste?" He says moving his hand down to my skirt. "What? Oh-" I forgot how short my skirt was. He probably saw up my skirt. He definitely did. He picks me up from my waist and carries me into the closest classroom. It was empty and he took out his wand to lock the doors. He then lays me onto a desk and spreads my legs. He takes of my bottoms and holds my knees apart with his hands. He then kisses my wet pussy and moves his tongue around my clit. I moan loudly and ke goes faster with his tongue. He then pushes his tongue into me and I moan even louder. "Draco" I moan again. He goes faster and I can't help myself. My legs vibrate and I try to lift his head up because of how fast my legs are shaking. He pushes my hand away and keeps going.

"I'm going to cum Draco." I moan. "Not until I say so." He says and then goes back down licking my wet pussy. I try to hold it in as long as I can but moments later I am cumming into his mouth. I moan in pleasure and he swallows all of my cum. "I said not yet, you dirty slut." He says and then pulls his wand out. "Alohomora" he mutters and he walks out the room.

"Draco-" I say before he closes the door and leaves me there alone. Why would he just leave me like that again. I'm just one of his hoes now. I don't mean shit. From now on, I'm never letting Draco Malfoy take advantage of me. I'm going to stick by that too.

I walk out of the classroom with my mascara running down my cheeks and bump into a tall Slytherin. I look up and see a handsome student. Tom Riddle.