46. Hoes aint shit

Kennedy banks pov

I call an Uber from the studio to rush to vons place

I call an Uber from the studio to rush to vons place . I knew he's at his real house so practically scream at the driver to speed as fast as he can . Ain't no telling what Von was going to do or already sis since he's so upset and I really don't want him to do something stupid .

I called and texted his phone over and over again but he cut it off . Only thing that kept going through my head is that he was going to go find and shoot Daniel .

After tonight I wouldn't even have a problem with that . But I care about Vons future so I refuse to let him ruin it for me . Well because of me . Now that he hates me I doubt he want to hear anything I have to say about the situation. I can't even think of the words to say to him without him cussing me out .

About thirty minutes pass and the Uber stops in front of vons house . I jet out the car and run up to his front door seeing that it's already cracked open. His car is still in the drive way , so that's a good sign.

I slowly walk in the house ,afraid of what could be behind it . He could be posted up with a gun waiting for me to walk in so he can just kill me .

"Dayvon ? " I call out walking inside the living room not seeing him . The glass on the table is broken and a jack daniels bottle is broken on the floor . Oh lord bad sign .

I walk into the kitchen and still don't see him . His house is a whole maze , so many rooms . I opened alomost every door and look around finding no one . This is why I asked him for a house tour . Every room I opened that he wasn't in made me more scared each time because I don't know which one he's behind . He might be hiding in the corner waiting for me to be caught off guard so he could attack me .

I finally get to the last door at the end of the hallway revealing a huge room with a gold piano in it . I see him laying on it with a blunt and a bottle in his hands .

"Von ? " I mumble scared for his response . His eyes cut over to me as he struggles to sit up .

"Get out " he slurs . I sigh and walk closer watching him mug me .

"Von I'm not going to say sorry because we both know how sorry I am -"

"So now you can't speak English? "He asks cutting me off . "You understood when that bitch ass nigga was talking shit but you can't understand getting the fuck out ! " he yells getting up . I jump at the echo of his voice and back up .

"Okay I'll leave " I mumble "I just came to tell you that you and Durk got signed " I say hoping it would calm him down

"Hoe what you get outta lying so much? " he squints his eyes .

"I'm not lying Von , Durk told me before I left "

He looks me up and down and then shakes his head " it don't matter anyways . He gone un sign me when I light his son up "

I shake my head and roll my eyes "that's so stupid " I mumble

"I wasn't asking for your opinion and you stupid for even showing up with that nigga . I knew you was cap that day y'all went to lunch talking about it ain't last . Bitch you been plotting on me . Snake ass " he snaps . I start to get aggravated at all the name calling and anger he's spatting at me . Yes I deserved it the first couple times but now it's just out of hand . I'm tired of being a punching bag .

"Whatever Von think what you want I just came to tell your selfish ass you got signed anyways " I tell him

"Selfish?! "

"Yes selfish. Durk been wanting this his whole life and you gone mess it up over a petty argument I thought you were better than that !"

"I stopped being better when you left ! " he screams . I stop snapping back and look at him as tears start to build up in my eyes . He looks away from me and walks back to sit on the piano .

"Von I never wanted to leave you , I'm in love with you " I confess walking up to him . He shakes his head and then puts it down . the first time I met you I knew it was something about you that I was going to fall for . That's why Durk wanted me to stay away . I didn't know I would fall this hard for you and if I did , Daniel wouldn't have even been in the picture "

"He should've stopped being in the picture when he threw your ass out over us allegedly fucking !" He yells "but you want to give this nigga second chances and shit then when it blow up in everybody's face you want to play victim . You ain't shit just like him "

I ignore his foul words and continue to fight for our relationship. "Dayvon I'm sorry " I sniff

"Yeah you are " He looks at me with a hard face and sighs "Kennedy this shit was never gone work anyways " he shrugs "some shit just not meant and even though I thought it was I know it's Fasho not now "

My heart drops to my stomach hearing his words and I gulp letting all my tears fall at once . I look at his face seeing how stale it is and it hurt worse . "So that's It ?" I question hoping I see a change in him . The Von that I knew and lived with , the Von that I love .

"That's it " he says and I nod . I look at his stale face and cry harder .

"I love you " I mumble . He just stares at me and I wipe my face and walk away .