warnings, disclaimers, all that jazz

A/N and disclaimers:

Welcome to the chaos of my brain that is this new fic. Yes, the name is from the Arctic Monkeys song. And yes.... This fic has the vibe of that song.

If you read Lust and Longing and thought that the sexual content of that fic was too much for you, I don't think you'll like this one very much.

As always, some warnings and info before we start!!

This isn't necessarily an AU and without revealing too much of the story, there is an explicit reason this is not technically an AU and none of the other characters exist in the school environment. The other CM characters will show up eventually just... just trust the process y'all because I LOVE what I have planned.

Hotch is not sweet. He's not soft here. He is harsh and mean and just... absolutely ruthless. So if you were expecting a good combination of soft and dom hotch this once again is not the fic for you.

Last thing! Hotch is very toxic in part one. He's really just not a good dude. I am not romanticizing the toxicity or trying to set it up as the model for a relationship. You are supposed to see the relationship as damaging and not the greatest.

Sooooo here are the trigger warnings and smut warnings:

Daddy kink

Sub drops sometimes (I told you hotch is just an asshole in this)

Degradation

Slapping, spanking

Rough sex

Canon typical descriptions of violence (aka expect some description similar to that of an episode of CM)

References to sexual assault (again similar to that of an episode of CM)

Lastly, any comments about Jack or Travis or any of Thomas Gibson's kids will not be tolerated and I will block you :)

THANK YOU TO MY LOVE ANDEY (CottonCandyAndey) FOR THE AMAZING COVER! 

With all of that out of the way... let's jump the fuck into this...

COMING SOON...