II-Percy

I was sitting currently in my blue Toyota car driving to Goode High. My daughter, Zoë and someone called Luke Chase who I'd never heard of before this year had gotten into their third fight in two weeks.

The school had called me up each time but because this was the third time something had happened, I had to go and have a meeting with the principle, Zoë, Luke and his parents.

If you're wondering, Zoë isn't Annabeth's daughter. What happened was after I left Annabeth to go and be in the army, I met this woman who worked with me in the army called Lisa.

It was only a few months after I'd broken up with Annabeth. Both Lisa and I had broken up from relationships recently and we were both pretty upset. So yeah you can probably guess what happened next.

Not too soon after Lisa and I were split up and I went off to the actual fight. I was there for about eight months and when I came back a baby was waiting for me.

Apparently Lisa had gone off to fight and left the baby for me to look after when I came back. I didn't even j is she was pregnant so this came as a shock for me. I was told that Lisa wanted me to name the baby so I called her Zoë.

Lisa was eventually killed in battle. I was really sad because I did love Lisa. I mean, not as much as I loved and still love Annabeth, but I still did. So I was left with a new born baby and I knew nothing about children. The army let me go back home because I had a child and I'd done what I could to help. But I would still be called upon if they needed me.

I moved back to Manhatten into an apartment near my mother and Paul and I lived there with Zoë, and we still live there now.

I am fairly happy now. I became a professional surfer and surf instructor. So my life isn't ideal but it's pretty good.

I stopped thinking when I arrived at Goode. I mean, I didn't stop thinking. But I stopped thinking about the past? I think you know what I mean...

I got out of the car and walked into the office block. I walked down until I found the principles office.

When I walked inside there was a table with four chairs on one side, Zoë and who must've been Luke sitting in two of them as far away from each other as they could possibly be. On the other side was the principles chair and in it sat the principle, Mr Jones.

"Hi," I grunted as I sat down next to Zoë.

A few muffled greetings were heard as I cleared my throat from the thick tension in the room.

"So what's happened this time?" I aimed mainly at Mr Jones.

"I would like to wait until Ms Chase arrives to speak of it," Mr Jones replied, clearly angry.

"Okay," I replied though I was actually mentally freaking out. Chase?! Could this be Annabeth? Could it be? I mean, Luke did kind of look like her. Blonde curly hair. Blue/grey eyes. And when him and Zoë were fighting last time he said Athena was better and Zoë said Poseidon.

Although if it WAS Annabeth's kid wouldn't she have a different last name? 'Not unless she didn't marry,' a voice said in the back of my mind.

No.

It couldn't be Annabeth. The world was a big place. I didn't even know if Annabeth married or had kids. Or if she was even in New York!

So no. It wasn't her. There's no point in freaking out when it probably isn't even her.

Speak of the devil, as if talking about Ms Chase made her magically appear, the door opened. And in walked...

Annabeth?

"Oh my gods!"

______________________________

Okay I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry this took so long😱😱😱

It was meant to be up yesterday but right when I finished the whole chapter. WHOLE ENTIRE CHAPTER!!! My iPad decided it would be a great idea to die😡😱😡😱😡😱

And it wasn't saved so it deleted except for the first three tiny paragraphs...

I was so angry and I felt so bad for you guys because I promised I would update a lot these next few days. And I couldn't update it until now because I had to go to bed last night and I was busy earlier today so I couldn't write it and update it until now😒😒😒

So I'm very sorry if it isn't that good and so so so sorry it took longer but I will try to update as much as possible tomorrow and maybe even tonight. (Sorry if time zones are different wherever you are)

Once again so sorry, but thanks for being patient and I hope you understand

~Lauren