47. Whos gonna (nobody )

Omniscient pov

"Kennedy wait ! " Von calls out realizing the mistake he's making . Seeing her walk away from him again gave him flashbacks of how lonely he was when she left the first time , and as pissed as he is at her he refuses to loose her again .

She turns around and he walks up to her to wipe her face . He looks at her remembering how he felt when they lived together , remembering how happy she made him feel and it all came back to him at that very moment .
She looks at him seeing his face soften and she stops crying .
If this was the last time they ever saw each other , he wanted to feel her touch one last time .

(Recommended to listen to the song at the top of the chapter to set they mood )

He palms the side of her face and presses his lips against hers for a forceful kiss . They Express All the emotions and tension they felt overtime with their tongues playing back and forth .

She pulls back and looks at him as lust fills her eyes . "You want me to stop ?" He asks . She shakes her head no and he pulls her back in for a more aggressive kiss than the first one . The aggression is from his anger towards her but he couldn't pull away .

His hands travel from her face to her waist gripping them tightly making her groan in his mouth .

She wraps her arms around his shoulders pulling him closer . The kiss gets sloppy and his hands starts to travel up her dress .

"You nasty " he mumbles on her lips , realizing that she didn't have any panties on . His uses his fingers to tease her as she lets off soft moans in his mouth .

"Von " she moans lowly and he groans .

"Don't be calling my name like that girl shit " he says getting more aroused then he already was . He stops teasing her and picks her up not breaking the kiss . He carries her over to the piano and sits her on it .

She pulls his shirt over his head and grips her ass biting his lip . She pulls him closer , getting lost in the moment . She's thought of this moment so much in her head that she refuses to let it be stopped . Von didn't plan on stopping at all, he needed it more than her

"Kennedy let me fuck you "he groans in her ear while moving his fingers in and out of her going faster each time .

"Mm " she moans throwing her head back . He licks his lips watching her moan and felt good that he could be the one to make her feel good . He wanted to be inside her to make her realize what she was missing . He knew that Daniel never made her feel the way he does . With or without sex but he didn't think Kennedy knew that .

"You want this shit don't you ? " he asks her feeling how moist she is . She nods and that's all He needed .

Von pulls her off the piano and roughly turns her around unzipping her dress letting it fall to the ground . "Damn Kennedy " he mumbles slapping her ass . He imagined her body many times before but never like this . It's better than he ever thought it could be . And now that he gets to touch it he is definitely taking advantage.

He drags his pants and boxers down at the same time and pushes her head down on the piano before slowly entering inside her . Her back quickly arches feeling him fill her up

"Damn " she yells .

"Shit " he groans going back and forth finding a pace then speeding up . He watches her plump butt smack him everytime she threw it back into him . She starts to match his rhythm and he bit his lip to stop from moaning so he didn't sound like a 'bitch '

He grips one hand on the top of her thigh to deepen the strokes and she rolls her eyes to the back of her head feeling his memeber deep inside her . "Hol on slow down shit " he groans out slowing her down . He didn't want to go out as a one minute nigga.

He stops his strokes and lifts her up by her neck , she still faced forward as he turns her head around To restart their kiss, and grabs a handful of her boobs before slowly entering back into her . He wanted to feel her moan in his mouth and bounce on his member

"Like that Baby " he says instructing her to keep up the pace she was going . He slid one of his hands down her body and starts rubbing her clitorious making her squirm and whine trying to move his hand .

He slaps her hand away and continues to rub it making her knees start to shake . They were standing so he noticed .

"Be still " he chuckles out of breath

"I can't " she moans .

He smiles a little then turns her around and puts her on top of the piano .

He climbs on top of it with her and spreads her legs apart not taking his eyes off of hers the whole time . Her face has a tiny tint of red on it and it turned him on even more .

"Fuck Von ! " she yells . He had her legs pinned up by her shoulders as he moved deeper inside her . He keeps his tight grip on her thighs and bends down to kiss her on her lips . All the anger Daniel caused him he let go during their sex . And it gave him so much relief.

She digs her nails in his back while moaning inside his mouth . He softly bites her lips and groans loving the feeling her scratches gave him .

"Baby ?" She moans out

"Huh ? " he struggles to say without it sounding like a Moan

"I love you " she breathes out

"I love you to " he says truthfully looking down at her not slowing down his strokes . He watches her moan and call his name and at that moment he realized that that's something he wanted to see everyday . He did love her .

"Von I'm about to - "

"Me to " he mumbles cutting her off . They both release and sigh at the same time , then move apart .

She snaps back into reality and realize what they had just did . "Von we just had sex " she says feeling embarrassed

"Make up sex " He looks at her and smirks then kisses her on the forehead . "You was worth the wait "
.
.
.
.
See ! Told y'all I would fix it 😂😂now y'all can stop cussing me out about they thirty second relationship.