Chapter 36 ~ Drama

Durk P.O.V

I walked out the booth, just got done making india part ll, I wanted to make sum about my baby, I gotta admit this the best relationship I ever been in.

Von: Damn you really love shorty huh? *Looks at Durk*

Durk: yeah that's my shorty fasho *sits down*

Von: Damn, I guess it's really is fuck Adriana.

Durk: i Mean it's still love for Adriana but india just different you know.

Von: Damn where you be finding all these good bitches from *chuckles*

Durk: mann they be finding me *laughs*

Von: you a fool Ofn *laughs*

After me and Von got done catching with each other, Adriana walked in with Armoni.

Armoni: Daddyyy *runs to Durk*

Durk: Heyy Babygirl *picks her kissing her cheeks*

Von: so you ain't gon show yo uncle sum love *playing with dreads while looking at Armoni*

Armoni: Nigga you know I can't forget about cho goofy ass *Gets down and hugs Von*

Adriana: moni watch cho mouth *looks at her*

Armoni: Sorry mommy

Adriana: *sits Armoni bag down* well I love you baby and imma see you later *kiss Armoni on head*

Armoni: okay Mommy.

She smiled and she walked out, ain gon lie Adriana was kinda looking fine today but you know ion look at her no type of way nomo but before she could go, I got up and walked out the studio and caught up with her.

- Adriana P.O.V -

As I was walking towards the car, I heard my name being called out by Durk. I rolled my eyes and kept walking until I felt him grabbed me by my arm.

Adriana: *turns around* What Durk?!

Durk: Damn I just wanna talk-

Adriana: it ain't shit to talk about G *starts walking*

Durk: Oh so you wasn't gon tell me that chu having my kid again.

I stopped in my tracks, Damn that lil girl don't know how to get her little ass mouth shut but it's cool.

Durk: huh?

Adriana: it's Already handled Durk *looks back at him*

Durk: Whatchu mean it's already handled.

Adriana : DURK I GOT AN ABORTION!!

I could tell he was hurt by the face expressions but I could give a damn because at the end of day I didn't want another kid with this Nigga and plus india should thank me.

Durk: Why bitch *yells*

I jumped a lil cause that shit was unexpected.

Adriana: Because I didn't want a child witcho goofy ass.

Durk: you know what, do you bro but imma just let chu know this shit right now, when you need that late night don't hit my shit up nomo.

Adriana: and that's fine and the same shit go for you bitch.

He waved me off and walked away, I laughed and got into my car and headed back home, fuck his bitch ass.