48 - America's ass

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
ALCOHOL

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING ALCOHOL

There it was. America's finest ass. Apart from Captain America's ass of course.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts as I stared at Ace's ass. What a fine fucking ass indeed. He could fuck me all day and I wouldn't complain. I watched him, seeing those joggers of his contort with his movements and then he leaned over and the fabric stretched, showcasing his muscular ass. I ran my hands plenty of times over it. Fuck. What's wrong with me?

I arrived back in America just now and I was absolutely exhausted. I don't know if that's because I was pregnant or maybe I was just tired. In fact I didn't know a lot of things. I needed to do some research.

I crossed my arms as I watched him stand back up and wipe his face with a towel. Sweat glistened off his body as his back flexed. He was working out in his gym, a sight I've seen plenty of times. In fact sometimes we worked out together. But he would get competitive and so would I, so we didn't always work out together.  

"Alessia." He flashed a perfect smile when he turned to look at me. I loved the way he said my name. It was as if he was meant to say it. I smiled and walked over to him, my sneakers pattering against the floor. I pushed my arms around his neck and pulled him close. He did not object and kissed me intensely. He was sweaty indeed but he was my sweaty ass bitch.

"Take me to bed." I whispered into his ear. He chuckled huskily and placed one arm behind my back and one behind my thighs. He pulled me up in one swift motion. I have to admit it, he was stronger than me and I secretly loved it. I leaned into his chest, resting my head against him, hearing his strong heart beat. I hope my baby was healthy and strong. He made his way up the stairs and to our bedroom. Neither one of us cared for the stares we received from the maids and guards. They should be used to it now, especially since that day where Ace practically threw me over his shoulder, took me upstairs and fucked me senseless.

He pushed the door open with his foot and dropped me onto the bed. I sighed, feeling so much at home here. I frowned when he walked away to the bathroom. No. I don't need to fuck him that badly. But it's been three days not that I'm counting. I lay down making myself comfortable. I heard the water running as he showered himself. Rain was falling outside, the soft pattering of fat raindrops against the window almost lulled me to sleep. I felt my stomach groaning. Oh shit. No. I tried to ignore the nausea I felt but it didn't help, because I soon bolted for the bathroom.

I held onto the toilet as I emptied the contents of my stomach into it. Disgusting. But the vomiting, I have done it plenty of times before when I was hungover. I sat on the floor still reeling, still not ready to get up. At some point, Ace got out of the shower and held my hair back when I vomited again.

When I was feeling a bit better, I held myself up at the sink and flushed out my mouth with some water. I brushed my teeth, trying to get that taste out of my mouth. "Are you all right." Ace asked as he looked at me. He probably thought I was drunk or hungover. I smiled at him, my eyes running all his body. All over that white towel which hung loosely on his hips. It was low enough to show his perfect v line. "I'm fine. Must have been something I ate." I lied, well it wasn't technically a lie. I did eat something before.