Chapter 12:Jaeyong pt.2

{REPUBLISHED AND EDITED}

MONDAY

Emma met her new friends which were the kids, who were her age, of the other NCT members. These included Jieun, Jinwoo, Jian, David, Miyoung, Joshua (Jia's son who was one year younger than them), and Yeongdo(Kangmi's younger brother) who were all so different. Even though they were all born in the same year, the twins and Jian were 15 while David, Miyoung, Emma, and Yeongdo were still 14. Joshua was 13 to turn 14 in June.

Jieun and Jinwoo were troublemakers, confident, and sassy. Jian and David were best friends but quite the opposite of each other. Jian was into sports and hated school while David was an artist, photographer, and did okay in school. And then there was Miyoung who was a bookworm, but Jieun and Jinwoo seemed to want to change that. Joshua was quite a positive person with a hint of sadness because he fell in love with someone who doesn't love him. Yeongdo was calm, funny, a very collected person, and best friends with Joshua.

For that day they kind of just got to know each other while getting a makeover done by Jieun who wanted to be a stylist and Joshua who was good with fashion. They also presented their outfits and makeovers to their parents. Other than that the most exciting part of that day for Emma was meeting her current crush, David. Yeah, she fell for a guy who she just met. What a hopeless romantic she is. Hopefully, her brothers and Jaehyun don't find out or else she will never see David again.

Even though it seemed like she didn't know, she knew that her brothers and Jaehyun would constantly glare at guys who would try to talk to her. And they've only known each other for so little, did they care for her so much already?

However, she managed to convince Jaehyun to let her have a sleepover with her friends at Yeongdo's apartment. Of course, with Taeyong's help since Jaehyun was whipped for Taeyong.

.....

TUESDAY

Emma woke up confused by her surroundings until she realized that she wasn't in her room. She looked around and saw her new friends scattered around Yeongdo's apartment living room. Beside her was Miyoung who looked like a princess and she questioned how someone could look so pretty while sleeping. Then her eyes traveled to David who looked so cute hugging his blankets, his hair was messy and his facial features were soft and angelic. She smiled to herself and stood up from the sofa to go to the kitchen and attempt to make breakfast. Realistically, she wasn't the best cook but she made the best pancakes. Hopefully, Yeongdo had the ingredients for pancakes, but before making breakfast she did as much of her morning routine as she could.

She started making the pancakes as quietly as she could and humming to herself so the kitchen wasn't so quiet. It was pretty calm and quiet as she made the pancakes. Humming to herself one of NCT's songs which she had found after doing some research on them.

"up so early and making pancakes", a voice said which startled Emma and made her burn herself with the pan.

"ouch" She painfully let out and the other person hurried to see if she hurt herself badly. It so happens that this person was David. She froze as she felt David grab her hand gently and check for any major injuries. This is gonna sound stupid, but she felt her world stop with David so close to her.

David made sure to turn off the stove before guiding Emma to the sink and putting cold water on the burn. He then made her sit on a stool as he looked for the first aid kit. All of this made Emma's heart flutter since no boy had ever done this to her before. Especially not her crush and boy was she freaking out on the inside. what? she was a hopeless romantic.

After taking care of the injury, David smiled to himself feeling accomplished with his work, and finally faced Emma who was blushing..? It was then when David realized how close he was to her, and that it was the girl with whom he seemed to be developing quite a crush.