𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ༄ ᵉᵖ.3.2

"Hey, you, curse." Nobara told the cursed spirit who was hiding "i mean you, mannequin in the center. You actually think you're hidden there?"nobara revealed a mini hammer thing with nails

"If you won't come out, i'll just exorcise you there"

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

"But kugisaki has experience right?" Asked fushiguro "a little late for that now, isn't it?"

"Curses are born from human minds. So their srength and numbers grow in proportion to the population"satoru explained

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

Nobara's nails suddenly was surrounded by blue fire like cursed energy. She let go of the nails and she hammered it towards the mannequin.

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

"Do you think nobara understands...that curses in tokyo are on a different level than those in the countryside?" Satoru wondered while still holding y/n

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

The mannequin grew a lot of eyes as it stood up.

"You might want to pull those out..." nobara snapped her fingers. The nailed moved more inside the mannequin.

"Or my cursed energy will flow into you" the mannequin's head blew up.

"Nailed it" she heard a sound behind the boxes. She saw a little boy hiding with tears on his eyes. 'a child?'

"Must have snuck in for some fun and encountered the curse" she walked close

"Hey, it's all right now. Come on out" the boy shook his head. "Huh?!"

"I guess it's true that kids don't warm up to beautiful women, guess i'll call itadori"

"Wait! Dont leave me here!" A hand popped out of the wall and gripped the boys head.

'It's taking him hostage?' The curse pressed his finger on the boys neck, drawing blood. 'This curse has intelligence?!'

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

"When i say "level", I don't just mean the amount of cursed energy they have. It's their cunning. Monsters that have gained wisdom will often force cruel choices upon you... with the weight of human lives in the balance" satoru explained

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

'Damn it, damn it, damn it! Damn it! This curse isn't even all that strong! Grade 4.....maybe even lower, like a low grade 3! But it's aware of that! That's why it chose to take a hostage! Calm yourself down. If i die the child dies, too, But if the child dies, I won't die. Logically speaking, it's better if i survive, at least!' Nobara let go of her hammer nails and her bag. She raised her hands.

"I'm unarmed. Let the boy go."

'I'm such an idiot! See? It's not letting him go at all!'

"I wish i could have seen saori-chan one last time."

A fist broke through the wall behind the curse
"Huh? I missed" then the wall broke.
The curse tried to take the boy hostage again but itadori sliced his arm. Making him let go of the boy. Yuuji kicked the cursed spirit.

"You okay?"
"Uh-huh.
The curse sat up, trying to escape

"It's getting away!"
"I don't think so! Itadori! Give me that arm!"
"Huh?" His head turned towards the arm of the curse.