TEMPTATION

Hi guys! A quick warning to those who don't know what's coming up, in this chapter there are mature scenes ahead. Swearing is present, so if anyone doesn't like violence and mature scenes, pls don't read.
I love all of you. 50+ views???!?!?!?! Absolutely amazing.
Pls vote and share, and I will let yall know when I'll be updating next.
<333333
NEW FOLLOWERS GETS SHOUTOUT: new follower emmiehowell <33333
____________________________

"Jennifer Amherst?"

Um, why did this old man just randomly call out my name?

Flynn nudged me to go up to the stool in front of everyone. I looked at him with a questioning look.

"Is Jennifer Amherst here?"

I raised my hand slightly and slowly walked to the stool.

"I am Albus Dumbledore. This where you will be sorted out into your house."

The old man or 'Dumbledore' introduced me to a raggedy old hat.

Ew. Gotta wash my hair after this.

He put it on my head. And it started talking?

Like a little voice in my head?!

Flynn then caught my attention by waving at me.
"Imagine Hufflepuff!" He mouthed.

So I imagined being with Flynn and Cedric all together, in the same house for at least a couple of seconds.

As my thoughts began to trail off, I saw, again, a familiar stare from a person sitting down on the long tables.

His piercing eyes stared me down, unlike everyone else who was just picking at their fingers or playing with their hair impatiently waiting for food.

Now, something about this man stuck out to me. I don't know what it was but something irked me. I want to know who he is. I'll recognise him in no time though.

But this boy - no, man, was wearing green robes. I wonder what they would look like on m-

"SLYTHERIN!" The hat shouted.

I looked over at Flynn. His face fell. In fact, everyone's did. Except for Slytherin, of course. Flynn - once an excited expression converted to a devastating one.

But why?

Whispers began to fill up the large room. I looked nervously over at the old man - or rather Dumbledore.

"Over there, the last table."

He pointed to the table with everyone wearing green robes. I sat down at the front, not knowing where to sit. I looked back at Flynn, and he looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

I smiled weakly and turned away to my new, different table and began to fiddle with the seams of my socks to avoid looking up.

The only space was next to this pretty, yet small blonde girl.

"I saw you on the train today. Sitting next to Cedric weren't you?" A blonde girl said.

" Uh- um yes I was," I said quietly.

"Well, I'm Lucy."

Wait, Lucy? The girl that Cedric is miserable about?

"Hi, I'm Jenny. Well, Jennifer really."

"Nice to meet you. I would have come up to you on the train, but Ced would have probably been jealous because of Malfoy."

"Sorry, who's Malfoy?"