25

Now playing: Soldier by Destiny's Child

Mekhi Phifer

It had been two days since you and Mitch last saw each other

It had been two days since you and Mitch last saw each other. He had been real busy working but he still managed to call and text you.

Even though you hadn't seen him in two days you felt yourself falling harder for him.

Everything about him was just perfect to say the least but you felt like it was too good to be true.

You kept overthinking everything when it came to him and your mom was partially to blame for that.

Ever since Mitch got involved in the streets, she always told you he wasn't shit.

You begged to differ. Even though y'all have never dated Mitch has always treated you better than half the niggas your mom actually wanted you to be with.

"Man I'm tired of all dis textin' and shit. I wanna see you." Mitch spoke into the phone making you smile.

"I wanna see you too."

"Well get dressed and you ain't gotta wear nothin fancy either. I'll be there in like 30 minutes."

"I'll see you when you get here." You said before hanging up the phone.

After hanging up you threw on a white tank top, dark blue jogging suit, and white forces.

You made sure you had everything you needed before heading downstairs to wait for Mitch.

You finally got a text from him saying he was outside.

You headed outside and he was standing by the passenger door waiting for you.

You noticed he was damn near wearing the same outfit as you. "Wassup ma?" He greeted you by pulling you into a tight hug. "Hey." You smiled.

Your stomach was doing cartwheels. You were so damn nervous but happy to be in his presence.

"You smell mad good shorty." He mumbled into the crook of your neck. "Thank you."

You pulled back to where his arms were wrapped around your waist and your arms were wrapped around his neck.

He was staring you up and down.

"What?" You said making him chuckle. "I can't get no kiss?" He smirked causing you to roll your eyes.

"No cause I don't know what kinda bitches you been fuckin' wit." You joked. He kissed his teeth.

"Stop fuckin' playin' wit me."

One thing you loved about Mitch was the fact that he was boujee with his dick. He wouldn't fuck or put his mouth on just anybody and you loved that shit.